Prologue

"I've always seen slaves being thrown and beat around, but I guess I never thought I'd become a slave myself."

-Kairav Lyconios

*No one's POV*

"Hey Zahara wait for me. You know your not suppose to be out here without your wolf." Said a girl with tan skin, wavy brown hair, and blue eyes. The young woman wore a white long sleeved dress that ended at her knees. She rode on a 6ft wolf named Alushia, who was colored with multiple shades of white and light gray fur and big ice blue eyes.

"Geez Kairav, you sound like our mother." Replied a small girl named Zahara who had fair colored skin, short straight brown hair, blue eyes and wore a burgundy romper.

"I'm being serious Zahara you should already know whats out here." Said Kairav

"Yea, yea, yea I know there's wild animals and slave tra-" Zahara's sentence was abrupted by the sounds of yelling.

"Come on let's go check it out!" Said Kairav while she threw Zahara on her wolf, and began to run over to where the yelling was located at. When they had arrived to the location, they saw at least 25-30 guards surrounding two men.

One of the men had long purple hair, golden eyes and was adorned by different kinds of jewelry. The other man had white hair, green eyes, pale skin, and freckles across his face, he was also carrying blades connect to red string.

"Stay next to Alushia, ok Zahara?" Kairav said to Zahara quietly.

"Ok just be careful." Said Zahara with a serious face but concern was shown in her blue eyes.

As Kairav made her way into the center of the crowd where the two men where surrounded, she said with a loud tone. "Who are you?"

The man with purple hair spoke up. "I am King Sinbad from the kingdom of Sindria, and this is my right hand man Ja'Far."

"How did you find our country?" Said Kairav.

"I'm very sorry, my ship had crashed and we came here to hopefully find some materials to repair it. But may I ask who are you?" Said Sinbad.

"How dare you talk to her like that!" "She doesn't have to answer to you!" Said the guards that surrounded Sinbad and Ja'far.

"It's fine." She spoke quietly, all the guards went quiet. "I am Kairav Lyconios 1st princess and 2nd Heir to the thrown of the secret Kingdom of Xylon." Stated Kairav with a powerful roar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! It's me the author I just want to say thank you for reading the prologue, and I hope you will still read the rest of this story. It would mean a lot if I could get some votes since this is my first story that I have written. I would also appreciate it if I were to spell something wrong or if I have any incorrect grammar that someone will please comment on it and I will correct it. But really Thanks for reading I hope you stick around for the ending of the story.