i.

So I had done a quick edit so it might not be very perfect but enjoy!

Trailer done by @CottonCandySugarh isn't it beautiful!

I was always wonder where I came from. I knew I was always different from the other children-or maybe I just like to think of myself as unique even though other people describe me as 'weird' 'loner' 'bad mess of brown hair' 'freak' 'badass' and my favorite-'orphan'.

My mother had left me in a park one day. Yeah, how awesome. She didn't even care enough to drop me off in front of a hospital or police station but I guess she thought she would be caught on camera and get sent to jail for abandonment. That's just what I assume.

She had left me in the slid tunnel at three months old and I was crying when some woman with her daughter found me. I was quickly handed off to the state and now I'm here in Marchand Oregon orphanage-or the modern word would be Group Home. It was an old retirement home from the seventies and had really bad old wallpaper that the person that picked it should burn in hell if they thought it would brighten the old people that use to be here day. The state bought the place after Marchand re-built it.

I was always alone growing up. I didn't like it at first, I tried to make enough friends as possible like every normal child but when I tried to make friends here after giving up at school they would be gone the next day from being adopted.

I snorted since the last time I was almost adopted was when I was eight. I ruined it thought buy squeezing blue paint out of the tube at James Stabler fancy nice shirt because he called me 'adorable'. I hated that word as a child and I still hated it. Adorable was too soft of a word and I was a big tomboy back then. I still am but I'm too big now to be adopted. No one wanted a teenager-one with a mouth like mine. I say what I speak and it lands me allot in detention. I can't help it though, it's like my anger takes control before anything.

I never think before acting.

I wouldn't want to be Matilda Stabler anyways.

"Mat, it's time to go." Emily said, my fifteen year old roommate said as she came in from the bathroom. Emily had light brown skin and long curly brown hair that she always braided. We have all tried to talk her into cutting her hair since it takes forever to brush, but she loves her natural hair. She was as innocent as a house bunny. Sweet and kind-I had to make sure to keep my eye on her at school. I know what it's like to be at school in Marchand and she was new here. I won't let anyone bully her, she was too fragile for that. "Can't play hooky again."

*

Gwen, one of the employee's from Wings Hope held onto the door handle tightly I could see her hands turn white, "Slow down, Matilda! You should be going 30, not 40!"

"Oh relax." I said and quickly hit the brakes at the red light, sending her forward a little and I chuckled. "Oh, it's Mat."

"I'll call you what it says in your paper." she said back and I narrowed my eyes on her. I never did like her ever since she got here two years ago. It was her job to be there for when I'm driving though since I only had my permit and it was Wings Hope job to prepare me for the world-which means teaching me how to drive because once I graduate because I'm out of there.

Once the light hit green, I speed up because I love the rush of driving. I felt like I was free because I've been waiting to do this. But once I got to Marchand High, Gwen pushed me out of the car and got in my spot, driving away.

Emily chuckled, "I swear, she doesn't like you very much."

"And I don't like her blue eye shadow. The eighties are long over but I guess we all don't have the heart to tell her that." I said and she chuckled with me. "She's going to have to get used to it because soon I will have my licenses and I can say it's all her fault if I get in trouble on the rode because she gave me my time."