xxx.

Killian

I watched as Marco body was lowered six feet into the ground. I looked up at Blue who was watching the closed casket as her mother held her. Her mom had hold her back from trying to go into the ground herself and opening the casket. Marco was her soulmate and it was slowling killing her on the inside. She kept saying it should have been her since Marco did push her out the way when the wolf lunged at her and attacked him instead.

I looked over at Lincoln who was holding Alana close to him. He had a hard look on his face but I saw pain in his eyes. A heavy lump formed in my throat as I turned away and walked away. I walked out of the cemetry and down the street. Nate was leaning against the gate and he stood up when he saw me.

“I don't have time.” I said, not stopping to deal with him.

“Killian, I have to tell you something.” he said as he walked beside me.

“Not now.” I said. “I have to go to Devin house. He's waiting for me to come back.”

“You know Mat and I are cousins, right?” he asked and I nodded. “Then I want more than anything to help find her.”

I turned and grabbed him, “You saw them take her and you didn't stop them.” I coldly said.

“I was stabbed!” he said. “I could hardly run, let alone fight against two strong wild wolves.” He pushed me away and breathed heavily out his nose, “We know her and Will are alive with the others they took. The wild ones they we got said they were holding them as hostage. They just didn't tell us where.” He placed his hand on my shoulder, “Killian, there's things you don't. Come with me.” he said as he pulled me away and into an alley. There he told me everything that Mat has been stressing over and I had realized why she stopped eating and hurting herself.

Mat

I could at least check off a few things off my stress list. Like finding Melinda—even though where we found her isn't where we want—Killian mother getting more use to me, Alana is gonna get better, and I got meeting Alpha Alaric over with.

But I'm still in allot of mess.

“So who's the young girl?” I asked.

Melinda looked confused, “Which girl?”

“Red hair, freckles, teenage.” I said

“Aeriela?” she questioned. “She's Ramses niece, his sister daughter. His sister died when Aeirela was born and wild fathers don't tend to stick around long. Did she come in here?”

I nodded, “She looked very curious.”

“I'm sure. Ramses doesn't want her to come in here, saying it'll scare her. She's a curious girl. She only knows wild things her whole life. Ramses forbidden her to come near me, say I'll influence her and make her want to leave him. Poor girl, she doesn't know how to read or write. She never been to school and lives like a beast.” she said. “She's sweet and innocent but can throw scary trantrums. Ramses spoils her.”

Everyone in the room was fully awake now and we all tired getting out somehow but the cages were strong as hell. Human or wolf form wouldn't work on them and it was very frusterating. It's been a day and no one has come in here. Allot of us were thirtsy and hungry. I never wanna be in a cage again. It's suffocating. I can't move or stretch my legs. It was dirty and cold. No bathrooms and you know how that leads.

“What are they gonna do to us?” a women asked who says she was the sister of the Alpha of Colorado.

“I don't know.” Melinda said.