Roses are Red and Alaska is White

Finally I think to myself as I finally feel air again even though it's cold air. 6 hours, it took 6 hours on a fucking flying piece of tin. I don't see the point in planes I mean it's like a flying death trap no way to escape except to jump freaking 10000 feet in a free fall to your death. Alaska as it turns out, is covered in snow even in the middle of summer, I mean what is with that. I get how it's cold all the time but still snow in July it seriously confuses me, but that is probably because I'm from Ireland where it rains all the time instead of snows.

I take out my compact mirror silently dreading looking at myself knowing I'll look like death freezed over, get it cause we're in Alaska where it's cold and oh well forget it I'm seriously lame. When I look at my reflection I let out a small shriek, my golden- red hair looks like a birds nest my black eyeliner and mascara is smudged across my porcelain skin making me look like a freaky clown thing and my strawberry pink lip gloss is no longer on my lips. My mother looks over and starts laughing, laughing, she laughs while I look like a demented clown I mean honestly where is the sympathy."Mother" I snap "could you be any meaner" She just looks at me and says "I told you not to wear makeup but did you listen no so its your own fault Ro-Ro" I groan and head to the closest restroom. When I get to the restroom I catch the most intoxicating scent and look around " what is that?" I whisper to myself. When I finish correcting my subtle makeup, I leave and find my mother flirting with the baggage boy. The poor fellow looks absolutely entranced with my mother, I don't blame him really I mean my mum is, in two words, a blonde bombshell. She has shoulder length blonde hair an angular face with light pink lips and bluey-green eyes, her body is the perfect hourglass shape and she isn't lacking in the bust or butt area either and to finish it off she has long shapely legs. I have her same body shape but with dark brown eyes and soft dark pink lips, my face is more of an oval and my hair goes down to my butt with slight waves and natural blonde and red highlights.

I stride towards my mother and grab her arm smiling sweetly at the baggage guy "mother we have to go, our friend will be wondering where we are we have a meeting to go to remember" my mother pouts and nods her head "Ro-Ro you're such a killjoy I was just getting to know Justin here, he is so kind and has been very helpful, he's given us directions to the nearest cafe, I'm very hungry", "thank you Justin but I think we should be going now" I say politely as I pull my mother away by the arm.

When we step outside I get hit by a strong gust of bitterly cold air which seems to violate my layers of clothing. I shiver and flag down a cab for myself and my mother. 

30 minutes later

I step out of the cab while my mother pays the driver. I feel my mouth drop open as I take in the majestic mansion towering over us. I had been ignoring my mothers whining for food the entire ride and was five seconds away from losing my cool. "Oh my fucking goodness" I whisper, "It's massive" my voice holds awe as I gaze at the Victorian style mansion and it's manicured lawns and the surrounding forest. Admiring the way the snow glistens like diamonds in the soft entrancing moonlight. However nothing could of prepared me for what,or should I say whom, my gaze falls on next. "My Lord, thank you for graciously accepting myself and my daughter into your pride, we are most grateful for your kind merciful heart" I hear my mother say respectfully.