Roses are signs of passion...Right?

My body seemed frozen to the spot as I kept staring at the person or more like angel standing tall, black in the midst of white. With a height of 6ft 3 and black hair falling just below his ears and brown almost black eyes, a face carved like a statue, slightly tanned skin and plush, soft and full red lips I felt like melting. His body was lean and lithe seeming to belie the strength I can feel emanating off of him. Wearing a simple tight black tee with a black leather jacket over it and black skinny jeans with black motorcycle boots he screamed power and dominance. What really stunned me though was the mouthwatering scent wafting off of him, damp forest and masculine musk. Yum. Our gazes were locked and my tongue seemed to of swelled to fill my entire mouth. I was captivated within his slumberous black orbs, falling deeper and deeper to the point of no return."Rose, where are your manners" my mother hisses, breaking me out of my trance-like state."forgive me my Lord, I seemed to of forgotten myself in your powerful presence, you are most kind to accept my mother and I into your awe-inspiring pride, I only hope we can do your kindness and strength right" I whisper quietly while dropping to one knee in homage."You are forgiven, as I am sure you are tired from your long journey I can bring myself to overlook your insubordination, if you will follow me, beautiful ladies, I will show you to your bed chambers where you can rest and we will handle your entrance into my pack tomorrow morning"he says, his voice sultry like melted chocolate causing shivers to run up and down my back as I feel moisture between my legs. My mother and I rise and follow him into his abode and out of the blistering heat. I can feel my body thawing as we step into the entry way of the majestic house. I can not stop my gasp of pure amazement, my eyes widening in utter awe. In the middle of the entryway rises a spiral marble staircase with black ornately designed banisters and a red carpet to the upper level. On the walls are decadent paintings showing the history of the Supernaturals. A candlelit chandelier throws the entryway into a warm welcoming atmosphere and a butler stands patiently beside an obsidian coat rack. The muted sounds of conversation and laughter echo throughout the expansive room. Bringing a touch of happiness and family into the homely atmosphere.

"This way" he says whilst leading us up the marble staircase to the second level. " There are four levels to my home, the first holds the entertainment rooms and kitchens and also dining rooms, the second, holds the work staffs living quarters, the third holds the pack quarters and finally the fourth holds my living quarters and office" he tells us, " I don't like being disturbed between 10am and 5pm so I ask you to stay away from the fourth floor"

While he tells us the rules I surreptitiously study him, his face is not flawless like I originally thought, on his right eyebrow there is a small crescent shaped scar and also on the right side of his top lip there is a lightning shaped scar. The candlelight halos his face in golden light while shadowing is cheekbones and eyes providing a more mysterious persona."My Lord" I ask softly " what is it we should address you as around the house and outside of it?" My mother sends a sharp glance my way and I find myself studying my brown stiletto boots with great interest. "Look at me when you talk to me please, I would like to see your warm eyes, and you may call me Damion, my sweet" his sultry voice caressing my face as he speaks and causing my body to heat up under his intense gaze. "Thank you Damion, and forgive me for not looking at you whilst I was speaking" I say as I drink him in. "That's quite alright Roza" Damions voice lilts. I catch a transylvanian accent and hold in a purr as he says my name.

"This is your bed chamber Roza, I hope it is to your liking" Damion says. My room is a deep red with burgundy carpets and drapes and a black vanity and wardrobe with a black rose framed bed sitting on a raised platform in the middle of the room under a circular skylight which lets in the moonlight, spotlighting the grand bed. Attached to the room is an ensuite bathroom with black marble tiles and a black bathing pool with a high tech shower and a black sink with a heart shaped mirror. "Oh My Goodness" I breathe utterly stupefied at the grandeur, " it is enchanting, thank you Damion" I turn to him not noticing how close he is. Our breaths sharing and our gazes locked, heat blossoms up in me and gathering moisture between my thighs shows the passion between us. " I am glad you like it Roza" Damion growls. Frozen in front of him it takes everything in me to pull away from our passionate gaze. " I am tired" I hoarsely whisper backing away towards the bed, " I will leave you to your slumber then, my sweet flower" Damion says as he leaves my room and shuts the door softly. "Oh my" I sigh as I recline on my soft silky bed. As my eyes drift close, I realise something, I think Damion the King of my Pride is my soulmate.