Epilogue

Rose POV

Its been 7years since my hero Damion saved me from the cruel clutches of King Valence.

When I got out of the pride hospital Damion had taken me to his room and just held me. I had told him everything, fallen apart in his arms, ever since that night he hasn't ever let me go for more then a couple of hours. He protects me so much, its flattering but can be annoying. We got married 3 years ago after a 1 year long engagement. I will never forget the proposal, it was amazing, there was no big due or anything, no all there was, was a single rose, violet and lily. A candle and a ring on a red silk scarf and him kneeling on one knee. I couldn't say anything I just picked up the white gold ring with a heart shaped ruby and slipped it on my finger. The wedding wasn't big either just the pride by a moonlit lake with a thousand fireflies floating around and 2 swans on the lake their heads resting against each other forming a heart. I have 2 young children at the age of 6 and 4, a son and a daughter. My son is called Nathaniel and my daughter is called Rossetta. Nathaniel is so protective of his younger sister and takes after his father whilst Rossetta takes after me. I have never been happier, my mum found love again and although we never talk about the incident, I'm closer to my mum than I was. Damion never pushes me for sex or anything I don't want, sometimes the scars I bare, emotional and physical, catch up with me and cause me to remember the pain and anguish, but Damion is always there for me, always ready to catch me when I fall, make me smile when I frown and make me love when I feel only hate. I have never been so thankful for anyone in my entire life then I do for Damion. He is my rock, my cushion, my water, my air, my breath. He is me when I can't be myself. My children, though they don't understand, they comfort me more than anyone. Damion, Nathaniel and Rossetta are what keeps me going when I feel like giving up, and for this I will forever be thankful. They are my Rose among Thorns.

Merry Christmas Everyone and a happy new year. I finally got the epilogue done, I hope its Okay.

I am so sorry for my irregular updates and mistakes, but it has been an honour and amazing experience to write this short story. I may write again but if I don't I will always remember this story. Thank you all soooo much and remember;

You can complain because Rosebushes have Thorns or rejoice because Thornbushes have Roses

Au revoire et un tres bien Noel

Leah Marie