Roses must be curious...they have different petal patterns

I was awoken with the caressing of the sunlight against my closed eyelids streaming in from my spotlight. I sit up suddenly as memories of the night before streak across my mind. " Oh my Fucking goodness, Damion is my soulmate, as in THE Damion is my soulmate, shittttt, what do I do? arghhhh"I frantically whisper and throw my hands in the air. Just great I think to myself, now I have to avoid him, which is going to be difficult since this is his house, once again shit.

Descending the staircase to the first floor, I'm greeted by the sound of clattering cutlery and the beeping of an expresso machine. Following the sounds I find myself confronting a partially filled kitchen. "Hello" I whisper softly " Hiya pleasedtomeetya" a young girl with pink snazzy hair and a neon yellow, green and pink dress over purple leggings with bright red trainers greets. "mynameis Talia". Shocked by the very enthusiastic greeting I look worriedly towards, what seems to be, someone normal. "Steve, Talia here doesn't believe in breathing between words, you're Rose right?" he asks kindly. " Yes I am" I reply. "You'rejustagreatbuffoon" Talia yells while throwing flour all over Steve. " Well you're just a blithering idiot" Steve calls back. Silently I back slowly out of the room. When I'm clear I sprint towards another door, hearing Talia screaming at Steve that he had scared me off. Throwing the door open, I'm greeted with stares and silence, Damion is trying not to laugh and my Mother seems to be having a seizure. "Ro-Ro I I am g lad you co could make ittt" My mother laughs in hysterics. Rapidly straightening up and pushing my hair back from my face I gracefully walk over to the sofa, pretending that I hadn't just almost face planted the laminate floor. "Good morning all" I say calmly. "Good Morning, my sweet Roza, how was your night?" Damion asks me, his accent sending shivers scuttling down my spine, "It was grand, thank you for asking Damion" I manage to reply without stuttering like a bumbling fool. "I am glad, you're looking very elegant today" he compliments me. I look down at my outfit, a simple light blue dress falls to the floor, tight at my bust area and loose at the bottom, my hair is down and I have only my strawberry lip gloss on. I am also bare foot. For accessories, I have my silver rose locket and matching bracelet and earrings and anklet. The last gifts my father had given me. "Thank you" I acknowledge his compliment softly. Running my gaze from his black boots up I take in his commanding presence and feel myself aching for his touch. "You are looking very good as well" I say. As our gazes lock once again the clearing of a persons throat brings us back to earth. "The names Danny but y'all can call me Dan, this 'ere is my gorgeous soulmate, Melonie" a young man greets. I almost laugh as I take in his cowboy boots, cream jeans with tassels and red shirt topped off with a white cowboy hat which he tips in my direction. Dans other arm is wrapped around a petite young woman with mocha skin and black hair, she is also wearing cowboy boots red jeans with tassels and a white shirt and cowboy hat. "Well ain't you a fine thang, my names Melonie" she says in her southern drawl. I mutely lift my hand and give a wave. "I'm going to lay down a few ground rules, when running or flying or even swimming while you're in my pack, you are required to stay on my territory and report back to me if there are any and I mean any unusual disturbances to the habitat around you. Is that clear?"Damion states sternly, nodding my head I think, definitely gonna be exploring. "Roza..." "Yes Damion?" "Do I make myself clear?" "Yes Damion" I say. "Good" he states while leaving the room. Almost at once all of us relax, "Mother I'm off to explore" I call as I begin to make my way outside, "Remember what Damion said" she yells after me, but I've already shifted into my lithe, graceful snow leopard, my now ice blue eyes already penetrating the darkness of the surrounding forest, this is going to be fun, I think to myself a sly smile easing its way across my feline face. I take off leaving a cloud of snow dust behind me.