Roses are precious

Damions POV

When I accepted Seraphina and Rose Drayton into my pack. I wasn't expecting to find my soulmate. When Rose first arrived it had taken everything in me not to make her mine straight away. She smelt of roses, lilies and violets ironically enough and I was addicted to her scent. Her red-gold hair fell down her back in rich, luscious waves and her skin flawless like porcelain, her lips so kissable, I had felt myself stiffen and her body, oh her body shaped perfectly like an hourglass, with breasts that seem like they'd fit perfectly in my hands and a butt that looked tight and firm in her skinny jeans. When she stared at me I felt myself getting lost in her beautiful warm eyes. Her voice had caressed my ears like the softest silk. I knew then that she would be mine, no matter what and I would protect her with my life and knew I would go to the moon and back without a second thought for her. If she asked for a star I would bring back a million for my love, my soulmate and my heart.

When Seraphina had come to me saying that Rose was missing, it felt like my heart was ripped from my body, it had taken everything in me to not shift into my pitch black panther and go after her, throwing caution to the wind. I knew I had to be logical if I was gonna find my dearest flower. Calling my best fighters , Dan, Melonie, Steve and Talia, I headed out into the forest to catch my soulmates scent. Shifting I stormed into the forest, following the swiftly depleting scent, I came across a strand beside the river. I skidded to a stop, I smelt blood, Roses blood and also someone elses. My heart slowed in my chest and my blood froze in my veins. She was gone and all that was left was the powerful scent of a lion and the blood of my soumate.

"I will find you King Valence and I will torture you and I will laugh. That will be your punishment for taking my flower, and when I find you my love, I will never let you go. This I swear on the goddess of the shapeshifter and also on my life. For life is not worth living, without you by my side my Roza" I scream into the unforgiving Alaskan night.

Roses POV

I wake up in an empty dungeon, chained to the wall. My body is numb and I have been stripped. "You fucking bastard Valence" I seethe under my breath. My mind working to figure out an escape route. The rattling of keys brings an end to my wondering mind as I take in my unwanted guest. "You're looking a bit worse for wear your highness" I mock, "ahhh so my sweetheart finally awakes, how are you feeling?" King Valence asks. "Like I'm on top of the world" I sarcastically reply. "This is going to be so much fun babydoll, you're going to be screaming my name in ecstasy. "Fuck you" I yell, my body beginning to tremble in fear. King Valences psychotic, dark and cold cackle echoes off of the bare walls of the dungeon, he takes a step forward and my blood curdling screams start.