Prologue

"Mother I can't believe your doing this to me your beloved daughter. I swear I'll stop drinking and dump the son of a bitch boyfriend you despise and wait for my soulmate just please please please don't do this to me" I cry to my mum.

"Rose Lily Violet Drayton you will not raise your voice to me missy now get ur butt in the fucking car please, your giving me a fucking migraine you know exactly why we are moving now go" my Mother Seraphina Haley Drayton yells. I fall silent knowing exactly why we are moving and regretting my actions instantly.

Oh yeah your all probably wondering what on earth is going on well basically the leader of our pride King Valence took a liking to me and basically was going to force me to marry him and I'm kinda like ewwwwwww I mean he is like 1000 years old so yeah we're off to another country and pride in Alaska, freezing I know but yeah, I feel bad for my mother because ever since my father died in a lone attack she's been trying to support us both. That's hard to do considering I'm a fucking teenager who is extremely stubborn and possibly too smart for my own good.

Hanging my head I go to the car apologising timidly to my mother as I prepare myself for a very long trip.