EPILOGUE

Wednesday 16th of March 2016

''Is there anything you'd like to add for the judge?'' The young woman seems lost as she sits behind the high wooden desk. Her hair brushed out behind her straight and smart. She nods without scanning the crowd. The room they're in is tight with uncomfortable tension as the witness stood and began to speak.

''Mum's birthday was on Friday- Friday the thirteenth, did you know? I didn't realise at the time, but I've realised a lot since then.'' She stated flatly.

'Have you ever seen someone change right in front of you? It's like a power cord. It does it's job everyday, twentyfour seven but then lightning strikes snapping it in half. It's never the same even if you get a new version in place. I remember the feel of the blood traveling down my shoulder. It took a moment for the rushing stings to fester in my skin and to fall backwards in shock on the ground screaming. Then I realised it wasn't me who was screaming...'' She looks up, and takes in the crowd. ''It was everyone around me.'' 

Onlookers gaze in pity as the girl continues.

''I remember Jake wrapping his jacket around my arm as I watched my dad get pumped to the ground by David and Bradley.'' She reached to touch the stitches under her black dress then the realization came to her that she being watched. she moves her hand and spots her best friends, her boyfriend and family sat on the right side of her.

She turns away and looked at the man in shackles in the middle of the room. ''My dad was crazy and I did what I did to save my real family. He hurt me. He made me afraid of every dream at night. He made me turn into someone timid and afraid.'' She look at him, and stood taller and unafraid.

''Yet in the end I rose above him.'' Her voice full of strength as she finishes. She gazes directly into the man's cold teal green eyes with her own. Hers reflecting her own fire. ''Bye Michael.''

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Well this is the end I decided to do it in 3rd person, and I love how it turned out.

Don't worry in the next book she and everyone else will make cameos,

Let me know what you think,

Comment and vote it helps a lot and love you guys:D