WORK

Thursday 12of February 2016

Before walking into work I remember first time finding Tanner's Café. It's funny, I knew there was a beach on the map I was given to by mum. Mum said Jim. The old man who lives in the house across from out out house gave it to her. I never questioned her, but now I realise that Bradley is the person who gave it to her.

Jim was a forty-year-old man. he showed me the love he had for his garden and he taught me the ropes. I've loved it ever since; I haven't talked to him since we moved. We decided we didn't want any ties with England and he understood, he only had my number because I gave it to him before we left in the morning. I told him to only call in case of an emergencies. I miss him the most.

I saw the café on the way to the beach and stopped in and met Ava. Ava was lovely and before I left she asked me if I wanted a job. That was the second day I was here in Richburg. I shake my head and go into the café. I see Olive and Nico standing at the counter. I see Olive isn't happy. So I go over and see what's going on. ''What's up?''

They both wheel around, their gazes fell onto me. Nico grimace and Olive has tears in her eyes. Oh my god! I widen my eyes, ''Is it Ava, is she ok?''

''No- Dawson, it's my sister Lake, she came here early, and I've just been learning some thing about her is all.''

I let out a breath, and shuffle my feet. ''Is she really that bad?'' Just playing dumb.

Olive rubs her face, ''yes, no, I don't know. I want to strangle her; you should have seen what she was wearing, but she's angry..Look at me, ignore me Dawson.''

''Ok my two sugarplums, I'm getting back to work. You sure you're ok Olive?'' she nods, a look of appreciation across her face.

''I need to get changed, I'll be out soon.'' I say leaving. I go into the kitchen; Ava is stood at the cooker stirring a mixture.

''Ava, hey.''

She turns and raise her brows. ''Come here Dawson.'' I go over to stand next to her. ''Did you send a certain teacher to come see me yesterday?'' Ava kept stirring without stop, Mr. Marks actually took my advice.

''Well I told him come any day actually. Why did you not like him?'' I frown. Ava chuckles, ''Dawson, he is really nice, I just wanted to say thank you.''

I beam, ''really?''

''Yes darling- anyway I've already got everything sorted for friday, you bring your mom at eleven.''

I nod, ''sounds good Ava.''

I've been taking food back and forth all day when I finally got to sit down at one of the empty table. I have mum's birthday card before me. I didn't know what I wanted to put in it. I rub my eyebrow when I see a shadow block my light and lift my head to see who it was.

''Bradley? I thought you were coming tomorrow.''

''Can I seat?'' I gesture the chair across from me and Bradley tall frame sits down.

''Sorry to interrupt Dawson. I didn't want to chance it by being late if I came tomorrow so I wanted to know the details for tomorrow?" Bradley state as he racks his fingers through his hair and smiles.

''Well, I've planned to get mum to come here with me and Leo and tell her I've forgotten something before we could go out. Something here... I want everyone to be here by [10:30] in morning no later.''

''Ok, I can do that. I have a room here so I come down here in the morning.''

''Good, I think mum will be excited.'' I said honestly, picking up my black pen.

''What about you Dawson? Will you be excited to have me there?'' Bradley questions kindly. ''I think it will be good to get you involved with us so I can get to know you a little better, and for Leo,'' I was interrupted by his phone going off. He eyes apologetic.

''Sorry Dawson.'' Bradley pulls his phone out of his pocket and looks at it before declining it. he lays his phone the table.

''You can answer it, I don't mind.'' I tell him. ''It's work, I have a meeting in an hour at the law firm,'' I frown. ''Why?'' I ask, I hear the door being opened behind me. ''I've decided to widen Davidson Reed law firm over here, to make it private.'' I put the pen down and stare right into his warm eyes.

''Oh... so the family business is a law?'' his mouth twitches.

''Yes.'' That makes him the boss of a law firm. Wow. I remember back being at home, sitting down with mum and Bradley, I thought about what he said to me. And hopefully one day, maybe it will be yours.

I shook my head to clear it, ''you must be Bradley. I'm Tyler, Dawson best friend.'' I turn to see Tyler at our table with his hand out. Bradley shakes it respectful, then look between us, ''are you too?'' Tyler and I turned to look at each other in disgusted and roar in crazy laughter.

''Sorry to disappointment you sir, but I'm happily together with my boyfriend.'' I watch Bradley's reaction, he grins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND THEN THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE SO IT'S GOING TO BE CRAZY, I'M GOING TO PUT THEM ALL UP IN ONE DAY, WHICH IS TODAY, THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING :D

COMMENT AND VOTE, THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!!!!