He likes your twin more (Liam part 1)

age 6

This weekend you and your twin were staying with your big brother's house, since you guys' parents were on vacation at their lake house. At the age of 6, you were a smart kid. You knew the ropes of life and were very mature. But to Liam, you were a 6 year old meance to society. You thought he would like that you were kinda like him because he was responsible, but still liked to have fun. Your twin, (Y/T/N), was loud, rude, disrespectful, and mean. But to Liam, she a perfect little angel. If a glass breaks, it was your fault. If her juice spilled, it was your fault. If she had gotten sick, some how it was your fault. You were used to everything being your fault. Liam hated you. He was rude to you. And today was no exception. Your day had all ready started bad. You found out your parents were going to stay at the lake house for another week. Your sister hit you in the face, then pretended you were the villian, so you got spanked. At school, (Y/T/N) made fun of you in front the entire class, so then your friends ditched you at lunch. The only good thing that happened is that you got to feed the class pet, who you felt was your only friend, other than Liam's bandmates. So you cried to it and told hamster your problems. It seemed to listen. On the the car ride home, Liam yelled at you for being rude to your sister, even though she was the one who was rude to you. When you guys got home, you just ran to your bedroom. Lucky for you, you did not have to share a bedroom with your sister. After you had cried a little, you went downstairs. You saw that Liam was making (Y/T/N) a snack. You felt like he would not mind if you asked him for a snack. But you were still hesitant. You got up the courage and asked ''LiLi?'' His head snapped toward you. He did not have a pleasant look on his face. ''What?'' He snapped at you. You gulped slowly. ''Um, I'm hungry.'' ''So?'' ''Can you make me a snack please?'' ''Let me think about it... No!'' ''But you are making her a snack.'' ''Because she is the cutest and sweetest kid, unlike you.'' ''Yes I am.'' said your twin. ''Oh (Y/T/N) if you had wings, you would be an angel.'' (Y/T/N) beamed. ''Or rather a nasty ass dragon.'' ''What did you say?'' Liam asked. ''Nothing.'' ''Good.'' He turned around. You walk over to Liam and tug on his pant leg. ''Please?'' You beg. He shoves you off and you fall to the ground. ''Come on (Y/T/N) time for a movie.'' ''But...'' you started.  ''Just make it yourself (Y/N).'' Then he and your twin left the kitchen. You grab a stool and push it up against one the lower cabinets and stood on it. You reached to open the higher cabinet. As you open the cabinet, you felt something was wrong. Then you look up and see that a glass cup was about to fall. Everything that happened next feels like it is in slow-mo. The glass falls, then lands on your forehead, cutting it open, next you fall off the 3 foot stool and hit your head on the floor. You hit your head so hard, your eyes flew right open but you were knocked out.

Liam POV

While I was watching my movie with (Y/T/N), when I heard a loud crash in the kitchen. What was (Y/N) doing now? I get up to go to the kitchen. If she broke something I swear this girl...''(Y/N)'' I yelled as I entered the kitchen. ''You are in so much trouble right..'' I stop dead in my track and gasp my sister was lying with a busted open head.There was blood all around her. I quickly rush to her. I put my head and my hand on her heart area. No pulse. I grab my cell phone from my pocket and dial 911. ''Hello...yes, my baby sister is lying on the floor with a busted open head and no pulse, please help.'' There were tears streaming down my face. The ambulance arrived in less than 5 minutes. As they loaded her in to the ambulance, the paramedics told me she had a 20% chance of living. As they rode away, it took me a second to realize...This is all my fault.