Another member gets you pregnant (Zayn/Niall and Harry/Zayn)

Zayn/Niall:

Zany still did not approve of your relationship with Niall. He felt awkward around you both now. After Zayn found out. He laid down the law. Zayn's number 1 rule was "No sex." You didn't have to worry about that one. Or so you thought. You friends have been telling you lately that if you don't have sex with Niall, wouldn't love you anymore. Like a fool, you believed them. The problem was that you were a virgin. You wanted you're first time to be special not rushed.

Your 1 year anniversary with Niall is today. Niall said he had a surprise for you.when you got to his place, the nerves were attacking you. You knocked on the door softly. Niall opened it. "Come on in." The room was dark except for two candles. The was a big blanket on the floor. It had food on it. You turned around and gave Niall a hug. "It looks beautiful by the way here's your gift." Niall opened it. "An autographed David Beckham jersey. Wait what's in the pocket?" Niall pulled out something. "Tickets to go to a VIP party to meet famous soccer stars?!" Niall kissed. "This is so cool. Thank you Y/N." "It was nothing." "Come sit." Niall said as he guided you to the blanket.

After dinner was over, you did not know what to do. Niall and you were cuddling on the blanket. "Um Y/N?" "Yes?" "I was wondering if you would like to have..." You laughed and said, "Have what?" "Sex. With me." Your face paled. "Y/N?" You breathed deeply. "I would love to." You guys just lied there for a while. "I'm a virgin." You said, breaking the silence. "I'm fine with that." You kissed him softly. Niall kissed you back, hard. He go on top of you undress you. "You have a beautiful body." He said as he touched your body. You blushed. Niall put on a condom and started to enter you. When he thrusted, you grabbed the blanket. "Agh." You said. "Does it hurt?" "Yes." "Fine then I'll stop." "You already took my virginity. It would not make sense if you didn't continue." Niall kissed you and started again.

*skip rest of sex scene*

You were both on the blanket, hugging it out. "Are you in any pain?" "Why would you ask that?" "Cause there is blood running down your leg."Oh." "Let me run you a bath." "OK." Niall got up and went upstairs. You hear water start to run. Then Niall came back downstairs and picked you up. "You don't have to carry me." "But I want to."

During the bath with Niall, you were lost in your thought. While you were having sex with Niall, you heard a popping and ripping noise. You did not want Niall to worry so you said nothing.

*1 month later*

You were alone in your bathroom. You were crying because you just found you were pregnant. You decided to call Niall. You dialed his number. He picked up on first ring. "Y/N! Hey what's up?" You let out a small cry into the phone. "What's wrong. I need you to come over right now." "Ok I'll there shortly." Then he hung up.

Niall showed in less than ten minutes. When you heard the doorbell ring, you began to cry again. You opened the door. Niall immediately hugged you. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He said. "I'm pregnant." "You're what?" "Pregnant." Silence. "Say something Niall." "Your brother is going to kill me." "Damn right." said a different voice. You both turned around to see Zayn. "I knew something bad was going to happen." Zayn said, shaking his head. "Zayn, mate, you know we did both did not want this to happen." "And ya still knocked her up." Zayn snarled. "Zayn-" You started. "You broke my number one rule Y/N. I trusted you both. Y/N you never allowed to see Niall again." Zayn came over and pulled you out of Niall's grasp. "No Zayn you can't do that. I'm the dad." Niall pulled you back to him. Zayn grabbed you back and hit him in the head. Niall fell on the ground, unconscious. "Zany what did you do?" Zayn carried you out. You were screaming. "I CANT LEAVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!" Zayn didn't listen and threw you into the car.

Harry/Zayn:

You and Zayn have been married for the past year. You both wanted a baby. But it has been hard for you to get pregnant. You been getting sick with disease for the past 6 months. Your doctor said to avoid having a baby which made you sad.

Lately Zayn has been over to Perrie and Harry's place more and more. He even went over there when Harry was not there. There was times when you thought Zayn was cheating on you. But he assured you then he wasn't. You wanted to trust him, but you were worried.

Today the doctor cleared you and said you could start having sex again. When you got home, you, jumped on Zayn's lap. "What did the doctor say?" "We could start trying again." "That's wonderful!" "I want to start now." "Fine with me." Zayn said and took off your shirt.

*skip rest of sexy time*

You and Zayn were cuddling on the couch. "Wouldn't it been amazing if we had a baby." "That would be great." He kissed your head and fell asleep.

*1 month later*

You just took a pregnancy test and found out you were pregnant. Zany wasn't here though. Which was strange. You decided to call him. No answer. You decided to go over to Perrie's. When you got there, you rang the door bell. You turned the doorknob and it opened. You walked inside, puzzled. Not a person in sight. You went upstairs to see if she was in her room. You went into her room and hear Zayn's voice. You peeked into the bathroom and saw Perrie and Zayn. Perrie was holding a pregnancy test. "Oh My God. It's positive." Zayn's eyes widen. "No no no. You can't be. Y/N is probably pregnant now. She kill me if she ever fines out." "She's pregnant?" "Yes I am." You stepped forward. "Y/N..Didn't you hear all of that?" Zayn asked. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! IM YOUR WIFE!" "I know I made a mistake." "A MISTAKE!" Perrie screamed. "YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE HER!" "YOU SAID WHAT! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A BABY!" "I thought you weren't going to give me one." "GREAT NOW IM GOING TO BE SINGLE MOM I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU BOTH EVER AGAIN!" You screamed and took off running.

When you got into the car, you began to cry. You trusted him. And down you were pregnant with his baby. You started the car. You couldn't really see though because of tears. You saw a little boy run into the street. You swerved out of the way. "Oh My God that was close." You stopped at the red light. The light turned green. You started to drive again. But a car from the other side tried to make the red light. They hit you and drove you off the road. You screamed as your car rolled off the road. It crashed at the end of hill. The seatbelt wrapped around your throat. You were able to pull out your phone and dialed 911. But then you blacked out.