He gives you timeout but forgets about it(Louis)

A/N: I can mainly see Louis doing this.

Your POV

I can not believe this! He is so childish! I mean, for crying out loud in 15. This whole situation is dumb.

*Flasback*

I was out with my boyfriend, Derek. We were at the park since it was quite and safe here. Derek and I had been secretly dating for the past two months because #1, I kinda not allowed to date. I live with my older brother Louis and he is very protective of me. He doesn't like it when I have any other guy in my life other than him and the rest of 1D. The second reason is that Louis's fans are kinda crazy and even they mean well, I know they would go crazy about me dating someone. Anyways, during my little date with my boyfriend, I saw Louis with his girlfriend, Eleanor. "Oh my gosh we have to hide." I told Derek. "Why?" He questioned. I dragged him over to a bush and pointed to Louis. "Oh shit, do you think he saw us?" "Hopefully not." I prayed.

Louis POV

I took El out for a little walk in the park to get away from the city noise. As I was walking I noticed that a girl than look a bit similar to Y/N. She was walking with a boy, while holding his hand. Then I saw them rush over to some bushes. This was not going to fly with me. I told El to wait a minute and went over the bushes and pull them apart. "Aha!" I shouted, catching Y/N and her boyfriend. Y/N nervously got up. "Hi Lou." "Who's this?" I asked. "This is Derek. My boyfriend." Y/N told me. "Oh hell no." I commented, while grabbing her and dragging here from the bushes. "Bye Derek!" Y/N called. He blow her a kiss and I almost threw up.

*Flashback over*

Your POV

So now I'm in timeout on the fucking porch. Who does that to a 15 year old. I'd rather be grounded, at least it's less embarrassing. People are driving by confused and then laughing. Neighbors are constantly staring. It's humiliating. As I get lost in my thoughts, I heard some thunder crash. I looked up to see that it was heavily raining. I turned around to bang on the door for Louis to come get me. He didn't come answer. So now I'm stuck in the rain and I hate it. My hair is getting all funky and in shivering. This has to one of the worst nights of my life. I shiver, I heard the front door slowly open to see Louis with a limp smile. "Sorry?" I stomped inside. "You forgot me!" "I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say." I shakes all the raindrops on me to him. "That's what you get!" I yelled as I went to my bedroom to get some warm clothes on.

A/N: 😂