Another member get you pregnant(Harry/Zayn part 2)

Harry/Zayn:

Zayn's POV

I feel bad for cheating on Y/N. But Perrie is just....

I did not intend for Perrie to get pregnant. Y/N had been getting sick and did not want to do anything with me, but Perrie wanted to so I guess one thing let to another and we started sleep together. One night I guess we forgot protection and poof! Baby. Y/N looked heartbroken though. I'll call her to see if she wants to work things out. I dial her number. Huh? She's not picking up. Maybe Harry knows where she is. Oh Shit! I forgot about Harry. He'll kill me if he finds out. I'm so dead. Perrie walks up to me. "Zayn I can't do this anymore. I'm getting an abortion." "You can't it's my kid too." "Yeah but if anyone ever found out ,other than Y/N she now knows, both of our career would be ruined." "But-" "do you remember than day when I found out you loved Y/N more than me?" "I apologized for that and yes." "She probably feels what I was feeling that day. Maybe even worse." "Oh wow." "Y/N is my best friend or was my best friend. I was supposed to never hurt her. And I did that in the worst way possible. I slept with her husband!" Perrie stormed out of the room. God things couldn't get worse.

Harry's POV

I haven't heard from Y/N, Harry, or Perrie in the last 24 hours. What are they up to? I decided to take a drive to clear my head. I drove past the new mall area. For a while there was no building in sight. I saw a car at the bottom of a hill. I stopped the car on the side and went down the hill. The closer I got to the car, the more I recognized the car. It was Y/N's. I ran to the car. Y/N was hanged upside down by the seatbelt. She had drying blood all over her body. I broke the rest of the glass on the window shield and pulled her body out. "Y/N can you hear me?!" I called 911. "Yes?"said the operator. "My sister was in a car wreck! She's dying!" "We will be there quickly." I held her closer. I started to cry. I really hope she lives.

Perrie's POV

I feel terrible. I was sleeping with Zayn behind Y/N's back. Zayn told me that he and Y/N were getting a divorce, not trying for a baby. That poor little baby can't grow up without a daddy. I'm not having a baby now. I'm going to go have an abortion. I get in my car and drive to the hospital. I arrived at hospital on time. "Miss Edwards, the doctor is waiting for you." The person at the front desk said. I walked down the hallway to my room.

*after the process*

I feel empty. I kind of feel bad. It's not the baby's fault Zayn is a lying cheating man. I can't do anything about it now. I put back on my old clothes. I exit the room. I see down the hallway, a young girl being rushed down the opposite hallway. She had blood all over her. I see Harry running along the girl. I squint to see that girl was Y/N. "Harry!" I yelled as I start to running to him. He looked at me. He was crying. I ran as fast as I could to catch up. When I was there I asked, "What happened to her?" "She was at the bottom if hill past the new mall. They reviewed the footage from the camera. Someone drove her off the road." I gasp "That's terrible. I hope the baby is OK." "She's pregnant?" Harry's eyebrows frown. "Oh she hasn't told you yet? Zayn and her are going to be parents. I hope." The paramedic running the stretcher pulled Y/N to a room to clean off blood. "I'll call Zayn." I said pulling out my phone. "Zayn? Y/N's in the hospital...No she's not going into labor...You'll be here in 5....OK bye." I almost added I love you but I remembered that I'm in a relationship with Harry. "I hope she doesn't die." Harry says, looking through window. I go over and hug Harry. "She's not going to die." Harry says nothing.

Zayn POV

When I heard Y/N was in the hospital, I flew to my car. When I got to the hospital, I saw Harry and Perrie kissing and hugging. I kind of felt awkward. I walk up to them. "Hey guys." Perrie turns around to look at me. "Is she OK?" "She's unconscious."

*8 hours later*

Y/N hasn't woken up. I'm in her room alone. Harry and Perrie went to go find some food. I get up to touch Y/N's face and say, "Wake up baby." As if on command, Y/N opened her eyes. She looked at me and said faintly, "Zayn?" "It's all right baby. I'm here." I get in the bed and hug her.

*1 hour later*

*Your POV*

I woke up with Zayn next to me. What the...why is he here? I pushed him out of the bed. He falls to the floor. Zayn gets up, confused. "Y/N what was that for?" "FOR SLEEPING WITH MY BEST FRIEND!" "I'm sorry it was a mistake-" "Mistake? The mistake was marrying you. Deep down I knew you still had feelings for Perrie. I tried to ignore it but now I know." "Y/N please reason with me." "Reason? What's there to reason about? You cheated. Worst of all, she got pregnant. I want a divorce." "D-D-divorce?" "You heard me." "What about the baby?" I forgot about that. "I can raise it by myself or put it up for adoption." "You can't do that." "Please you lost your rights when you started messing with Perrie." The hospital door opened. "Miss Y/N you have another visitor." "Ok." I really hope it's not Perrie. A little boy walked in. He looks familiar. Hey he's the boy I almost ran over. That sounded worse than I thought I would. "Hey bud." I say. "I'm sorry. If I had just listened to my mom and waited.." He began to cry. "Aww come here and give me a hug." The little boy sat on the bed. "It's not your fault. Someone drove me off the road." "Oh. I'm still sorry." "Hey what's your name?" "Micheal." "Well Michael, when I get out of here, do you want to get some ice cream?" "Yay! I have to ask my mommy 1st." Michael jumped off the bed and ran out the room. Zayn looks at me funny. "What's wrong. You can't stand that I'm happy?" "No it's not that." "Then what-" The opened. Zayn and I put on fake smiles. "She said yes. She wants your number though." "Ok." I grab a pen and write the number on Michael's arm. He ran out the room. "You were saying?" Zayn asked. "Then why the look?" "You seem to be good with kids." "You think that's going to change my thoughts about you now?" "It was worth the try." "Well you should have never started messing with your bandmates girl." I took my focus off Zayn and saw Harry at the door. "He's been what?" Harry said. Zayn turned around. "Crap. Harry-" Harry just left the room. "Look you made 3 people cry in one day. Jerk." "Y/N could you talk to him for me?" "This is your problem." "Your his sister." "This is your problem." Zayn got up in my face. "Just because I can't move most of my body, doesn't mean I won't hurt you." I said. "Y/N please." Zayn kissed me. I felt my body tingle. He pulled away. "Will you do it now?" Zayn asked. "If I get out...maybe." "That's not a yes." "I could not do it at all and you lose 4 people and not 3." "Wait you still want a divorce?" I breath deeply. "Fine. Maybe there's some type of marriage counseling for you." Zayn kissed my cheek. Zayn went out of the room. Perrie came in. "Oh hell no." I say, shaking my head. "Y/N please we need to talk." I raise one of my eyebrows. "Fine what is it?"

A/N: I redid this one. Part 3 will be up soon.