He likes your twin more (Harry and Zayn part 1)

Harry: age 15

You and your twin were opposites. She was popular and you were a nerd. She was the princess, you were the pauper. She was a bitch, you were soft. Harry saw through that act and treated her like a beauty queen. And to him, you were dirt. At school, you were bullied by your twin. You never knew the reason why she was rude to you. You never told anyone except for one person. One way for relief to you was self harm. You never wanted to do it but you were addicted. Your older sister, Gemma, was your favorite person in thw world. She loved you with all her heart. It made you sad when she had left for school. She would protect you from fights with Harry.

Today was you and your twin's birthday. You got presents from your parents, some of your friends, the boys, and mail from Gemma. Harry gave you nothing. This morning he came running in with a small cake for Y/T/N. He came in singing "Happy Birthday!". Then Harry kissed your twin on her cheek. Harry gave you a dirty look. Your twin gave you a smirk. You were you used to this. Even though it was your birthday, you still had to go to school. At school, people were saying really nice things to Y/T/N, but no one except for your friends, said anything to you. Which hurt a lot. At lunch, your twin poured a drink on you. You called your mom to pick you up. On the ride home, your mom kept asking questions. Which you ignored. When you got home, Harry was there. He kept bothering you. He asked ''Why are you here?'' over and over again. Finally you snapped and yelled at him. ''Leave me alone!'' ''Why should I?'' ''You don't care about me!'' ''Y/T/N was right.'' You turn around. ''Right about what?'' ''How pathetic you are.'' That was the last straw. You were done. With everthing. You start to cry. You ran upstairs to one of the spare bathrooms. Once you were in there you opened one of the cabinets. Bleach. You grabbed the bottle, and open it. You smell it. Should I really do this? You shurgged and took a gulp. It burned and you start to feel dizzy. You took another gulp. You start to sway back and forth. You took one more gulp, and fell on the floor.

Harry POV

I guess I felt bad about what I said to Y/N, so I wanted to go apologize. I went up to her room. I knocked on her door. No answer. I hear a scream. It sounded like it came from the other side of the hallway. My mom came rushing toward me. She was crying. ''Harry call 911.'' ''Why?'' ''Just call it and follow me.'' I take my phone out of my pocket and followed my mom. She and I enter the bathroom. I gasp. The 911 operator asks me what is the problem. ''My 15 year old sister is dying from drinking bleach.''' ''We will be right over.'' I reach to touch her body. ''Don't touch her!'' My mom shouts. ''I'm sorry.'' ''I'm going to go call your step-dad and Gemma.'' ''OK.'' I hear sirens going off. The paramedics came running in with a stretcher and put Y/N body on there. As they load her into the ambulance, I ask is she going to be Ok. One of the paramedics say not likely.

Zayn: age 13

Growing up, you and and Zayn were tight. No one could break you two up. Well no one except for you your twin. She was always trying to get in between you two. It evenutally worked. Zayn kind of forgot about you and began to hang around your twin more often. If he had spare time from working on music, she was hanging out with him. If Zayn had time after spending time with the boys or Perrie, he was with Y/T/N. Even the tabloids were writing stories about how he spends time with your twin and never you. One day you asked Perrie for advice. She too was upset about  Zayn spending his wedding planning time, on your twin. She said she is worried that the wedding will not go through. You comforted her telling her Zayn spend a lot more time with her more than you. Which made her more upset. She was even considering calling off the wedding. You convinced her not to and just be paitent with him. Then you two went out shopping.

After your trip with Perrie, you wanted to talk to Zayn. He was in the the guest room prepared for him, ''Hey Zayn can I ask you something?'' ''Sure come sit.'' You sat on the bed. ''Why do you always spend time with Y/T/N and not me?'' ''I spend lots of time with you.'' ''Oh yeah? When was the last we hung out with each other?'' There was silence. ''That's what I thought.'' ''Look Y/N I'm sorry. We hang out tomorrow if you want?'' "We can't. You and Perrie have wedding planning.'' ''I do?'' You gave him a look. ''That's another thing I have to talk to you about.'' ''What?'' ''Perrie misses spending time with you.'' ''She does?'' ''Yeah.'' ''Well after the wedding planning tomorrow, you, Perrie, and me are going to do want ever you two want.'' You gave him a hug. After the hug, you left to go plan an outfit. As you left, you heard him talking to Perrie on phone, which made you very happy.