He likes your twin more (Niall)

Age 3

You were an adventurous toddler. If there was a mess, you were probably the one who made. You loved to play and be free. Your twin on the other hand was a stuck up, little, you know... You were just like Niall. You had a lot of his qualities. The boys treated you like you their baby sister. Niall, on the other hand, treated you like you were toxic. You really did not know why he did not like you. He just didn't. If you wanted to go to the park, it was a no. If (Y/T/N) wanted to go, it was a yes. Once, he left you at the park, then blamed it all on you. His excuse was, ''That girl ran away from me.'' The truth was you asked if he could push on the swings and he said no. Then (Y/T/N) said she was hungry and then they left you. Unfornately for you, You had your back turned to them and you were squealing. He did not even call your name. Eleanor and Louis found you like 2 hours later half frozen to death.

Today Niall was babysitting you and your twin. You were not thrilled, but you decided to be nice. At one point, Niall let you and your twin play outside. You two were playing hide and seek. You were hiding and she was seeking. When she found you, (Y/T/N) pushed you hard. You turned around and pushed her back. She fell down. ''Niall!'' She cried. She was not even hurt. He ran out there fast. ''What baby?'' ''(Y/N) pushed mee!'' ''She pushed me first.'' You argued. ''Not the case. (Y/N) go to your room. You are staying home tonight and me and your twin are going to a diner.'' ''What! That isn't fair!'' ''I call Maggie.'' "I hate her. Everytime she babysits me, I almost get killed.'' ''I don't care. You are staying home. THAT IS FINAL!'' Niall yelled. You sighed.

Niall and your twin left about an hour ago. You tried to hang out with Maggie, but she would push you off if you were too close. At one point, she went in the kitchen to get snacks. You heard a ding. It was her cell phone. You look at the kitchen door. She's not coming back soon. You think to yourself. You click the open button. The text said I want you right now. Um, what does this mean? ''What the hell are you doing on my phone?!'' Maggie yells. You drop the cell phone back on the couch. ''Nothing.'' ''Go outside.'' ''But it is dark.'' ''There are porch lights'' ''OK I'll go.''

When you get outside you start to cry. Why does no one love me? You turn to see that the the pool gate was open. Maybe I'll go to the pool. You run over to the pool gate. You open it and enter the area. The pool was glowing from the full moon and from the pool lights. You kneel close to the water and lean in to touch the water. You suddenly fall in. ''Ahh!'' You struggle to get out but the edge of the pool was too far away. Your head goes under the water. Your lungs fill with water. Suddenly, you felt like you can't move anymore. Then it hits you. You were dying. It was no use to fight it. You just let go.

Maggie POV

Where is that girl? She has been gone for an hour. I go outside.''(Y/N)!'' I yelled. I turn to the right and see that the pool gate is open. Oh please, God please no. I ran to the gate and pulled it open. In the pool, was (Y/N) floating face down in the pool. I scream. I pull out my phone. ''I need an ambulance! There is a little girl dying in the pool!'' I end the call. And then I hear a car in the drive way.

Niall POV

I enter in the house. Where is Maggie and (Y/N)? Maggie comes running over to me. ''Niall.'' There were tears streaming down her face. ''Where is (Y/N)? She is not in our room.'' (Y/T/N) said. ''Maggie what is wrong?'' I asked Then I hear sirens and ambulance calls in my backyard. I run out to see 2 paramedics cover and wrap (Y/N)'s body with a sheet. ''No.'' I run over to the paramedics. "Is she?'' ''I'm sorry, Mr. Horan. (Y/N)'s dead.'' One sadly said. And they carried her away. Dead at 3. This has got to be the worst thing to happen to me. She said she loved me. That was the last thing she said to me.

*At The Funeral*

Regular POV

You were in ghost form and watching the funeral. Everyone was crying and sobbing except for Niall. He looked pale and paralyzed. He did not cry. Well, until they put your body into the ground. That's when he lost it. He tried to grab the coffin from being put into the ground. The boys, Greg, and Bobby had to stop him. They told him to go to to the bathroom and cool down. While he was there, you popped up in the mirror. You came out of the mirror, kissed his nose, then laughed. He looked terrified. ''I thought you were dead.'' ''I'm dead, but I'm in ghost form Niall.'' ''I'm sorry.'' ''It is not your fault. It's stupid Maggie's fault.'' ''I'm mean for being a bad brother.'' ''I guess I can forgive you.'' ''Thank you.'' ''Grandma says to be a good boy.'' And with that you left to go back to heaven.