Another member babysits you

Louis/Zayn: age 2

Louis had you for the weekend but tonight he had made plans to hang out with Eleanor. So he called up Zayn to babysit you. "Louis really?" Zayn said, as Louis was explaining the situation. "Please? Only this once." Louis pleaded. Zayn groaned but he accepted.

You were in the living room watching Veggie Tales, when the doorbell went off. You hopped off the couch and tried to open the door. "LOUIS HELP!" You screamed. Louis rushed in. He opened the door. "ZAYN!" You squealed and hugged his legs. "Hey Y/N." Zayn ruffled your hair. You ran back to the TV screen. "Now dinner's in the fridge. Keep that girl occupied." Louis hurried out. Zayn closed the door and walked over to you. "So Y/N. What are you watching?" "Veggie Tales." You climbed back onto the couch. Zayn sat down next to you. "Is it OK if I watch with you?" "Sure!"

After twenty minutes, the episode ended. "Zayn I bored." You said, looking over at him. Zayn had his head on the side of the couch. You got off the couch and went to his face. You slapped him softly and said, "Hey you wake up." Zayn opened his eyes, slow. "What's wrong?" "I bored." "Oh really?" "I know! We can play dollies." You grabbed Zayn's hand and tried to pull him up. "Come on Zayn. Play wifh me!" Zayn got up and you pulled him along.

"Ready to go shopfing?" You and Zayn were now playing dolls. "No." Zayn said, flatly. "No Zayn. Say it in a girly voice." Zayn ahemed. "No." He tried again. "No, you say yes." "Yes." Zayn croaked. "No, hold up dolly right." Zayn placed his doll standing up right. "You're no fun wifh dollies." You put down the doll. "I hungry!" You said. "Well then I shall feed you." Zayn picked you up.

After about two more hours, Louis came home to find an sleeping, exhausted Zayn, along with a peaceful Y/N in his lap.

Niall/Liam: age 15

You were a flyer on your cheerleading team. You had gotten injured at competition and needed time to sit out. Niall needed to go grocery shopping, so he called Liam to stay with you. As he was calling Liam, you tried to talk Niall out of it. "I can take care of myself." "No you can't. Hey, Liam, can you take care of Y/N for me for a couple of hours?" "No I don't-" "Shhh. You can? Great. Be here by 4:30." Niall tapped end call.

Liam showed up at 4:29. You really didn't think you needed a babysitter. You were fifteen for crying out loud. You "limped" to the door and opened it. "Oh my gosh Y/N, are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Well you can't stand forever, I need you to sit on the couch." You crossed your arms on your chest. "I'm fine." Liam picked you up bridal style and dropped you on the couch. "Hey!" You said after Liam dropped you on the couch. "You weren't going to move. It was only thing I could do." Niall walked in. "Y/N and Liam I'll be back in 2 and half hours." "2 and half hours?" You questioned. "It's for if Costco has samples." Niall mumbled. Both you and Liam tried to suppress a laugh. Niall waved to the both of you and left.

Liam wouldn't let you do anything! Not even let you brush your own teeth! "Liam, I'm not a baby!" You said, as Liam carried you from your own bathroom to YOUR bedroom, which was attached to the bathroom. "Niall told me to take care of you." Liam rested you on the bed. "No, he said to care of me, not baby me. I'm 15!" "I know that, I just want to keep you safe." You rolled your eyes. "I'm going to go watch a movie on Netflix." You start to get up. "Ah ah ah." Liam says, shaking his finger. You groaned and let him carry up.

After an hour, Niall came back. "So, how were the samples?" Liam joked. "Haha very funny." Niall said, sarcastically. "Did you actually buy food this time?" You asked. "Yes, yes I did." Liam and Niall unpacked the groceries. "Finally, good food." You said, eyeing the fresh food. "You and Niall are too alike." Liam said, laughing. Niall and yourself joined in on the laughter.