Chapter 5

Tamaki's POV

After Kusumoto left I turned to Cho. "So, Cho, you called Kusumoto big sister. I know she's your sister, but I would've thought you called her by her first name." I said. "Well, usually that's the case. But when we are in front of others, it gives me comfort to call her sister."

I see now, she's so shy she doesn't even trust people out in public. She doesn't let her guard down in front of people she doesn't know. Not even when she's with her sister. That'll have to change. "Sorry I took so long I dropped my bag and all of my stuff went everywhere!" Kusumoto said when she came back in. "It's alright, sis, but we seriously do need to go, Ichiko and Huyu will be home soon and I want them to come home to dinner just like every night."

Gosh, even when she's just been unwell, she's thinking about her brother and sister. "Don't forget about Botan. Remember last time she found out you forgot about her? She stood outside for an hour because you forgot to tell her your club meeting was canceled." "Haha, I remember. She came home even more noisy than usual freaking out about where I was." Hmmm. Maybe the only people she let her guard down around, was her siblings.

( new pics up on Pinterest)