Chapter 4

Cho's POV

"Oh, Cho-cho! You're awake I'm so relieved!" Akari said. "Akari, who are they, what happened?" I said. "Well-"she pointed at the tallest boy"This is Takashi Morinozuka. Just call him Mori. And that-"she pointed to the shortest boy"is Mitskuni Haninozuka. Just call him Hani." Then she pointed at 2 identical twin brothers" Then this is Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. I honestly can't tell them apart but I give it 10 days max. before you can."then she points at a tall blonde boy with violet colored eyes. "This is Tamaki Suou. He's the one that made you pass out. "And when he was about to protest, she pointed to the last boy. He was tall with dark hair and eyes and he was very handsome. "And this is Kyoya Ootori. And together they are the host club!"she said while doing jazz hands.

I stood up and brushed the wrinkles out of my skirt. " Well, since we haven't been properly introduced, Salutations. My name is Cho Kusumoto. I'm 15 years old and I'm a first year. It's very nice to meet you all." They all stared at me like I'd grown another head. "Stop staring at me please. It makes me uncomfortable." Then Tamaki stepped forward and said" Well it's just that when you first talked to us you were in a fit of rage. And your voice was so loud, we didn't expect you to be so-" he was cut off by the twins. "Shy and innocent." they said in perfect unison.

"Thank you? Anyway, c'mon big sister, we have to get home so that I can start dinner before Huyu and Ichiko get home and collapse from exhaustion." I half-joked. "Ok, just let me go grab my bag from the music room."