Chapter 9

Third persons POV

"Mama? Am I going to daddy's tomorrow?" Chouko asked. Cho visibly stiffened. She turned to the little girl with a forced smile. "Yes. Daddy is supposed to be picking you up after breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, what would you like to eat, sweet pea?" "Rice, and miso soup, and grilled fish. Oh! And pickles!!!"

"Sounds great. Would you guys like to join us for breakfast tomorrow?" Cho asked the host club. They all looked at each other contemplating whether or not they would. Finally Tamaki spoke up. "That would be lovely! It would give us a chance to meet the rest of your family!" "Great, I'm sure they'll be excited."

"C'mon Chouko. Let's get you back I bed." "Ok mama. Good night everyone."

Tamaki's POV

When Cho came back, it was a bit awkward. But I decided to speak up. "You have a DAUGHTER?!?!""Yes. I do." She answered calmly. "How did this happen?" "Two years ago, before my cousins passed away, they were in debt to the wrong people. The man in charge had a son a year older than me, who claimed he loved me."

"The man in charge said that if I married his son then he would wave all of the debt. So I did. We were married for less than a year. One day, someone dropped off a baby girl on our door step. So we kept her as our own. But he fell in love with someone else, so we divorced. And I moved back in with my family. Shortly after that my cousins died. That's it."

"Now we have shared custody over Chouko. He just intimidates me a bit so I don't particularly like it when he comes to pick her up." She said with tears welling up in her eyes. I quickly stood up and wrapped her up into a hug. She hugged me back and cried softly into my shoulder. When she finally calmed down, I tried to lighten the mood.

"So Cho, do you have any baby pictures? I'm sure we'd love to see them." I laughed. She laughed too. "It's getting late, sempai, so not tonight. How about tomorrow when you guys come over, I'll make sure Ichiko has every photo album prepped and ready to go?" She said. "Ok! Well, then let's get going!" "Aww why boss?"the twins whined. "Because the sooner we go to bed, the sooner we get to come back!"

Cho walked us to the door, and said goodbye and to be safe. When I was about to walk through the door, she hugged me one last time. "Thank you, sempai, so much." With that she let me go and said good night once again and closed the door.