Chapter 2

Akari's POV

Oh no! I should've realized this would overwhelm her. Gosh, I'm so stupid!

"So, Akari-chan, what just happened?" Kyoya-sempai asked me. After Mori-sempai carried Cho to the infirmary, the rest of the host club joined us. They all seem generally concerned for the fragile girl whom they have yet to meet properly. Hmmmm... I smell romance! I wonder who will get Cho to finally go on a date. May the best man win."Cho, my younger sister, has a condition. It makes her weaker, and she gets sick easily. The worst thing is, when she is too overwhelmed, she will pass out for inconsistent lengths of time. We never know when she'll wake up. It's all a matter of waiting." I explained.

They all nodded in understanding, except Hani-sempai. "Akari-chan, why was she overwhelmed? Your sister is very cute and I'm sure boys at your last school were always chasing after her."he asked. "Well Hani-sempai, all the guys were chasing after her but she's a first year now, which means she was in middle school at her last school, but she's never made friends very well and is very shy. Plus all of the guys were scared of Huyu, our older brother, who is especially protective of her, and the rest of our family.""Who do you have in your family Akari?" asked Tamaki. "In my family there are 7 of us. The oldest are Ichiko and Huyu, who are fraternal twins and they're both 20 years old. Then it's Botan who's 19 and graduated from high school, she works at our family restaurant nowadays. Then Fusa who's 18 and just recently graduated from high school, she also works at the restaurant. Then Harumi, who's 17 and attends school here with me and Cho, she's in Mori and Hani's class. Then it's me, and as you know, I'm 16. Then, lastly, Cho. She's 15 and she's my best friend. So if she ends up dating one of you, you better not hurt her or you'll be deader than steak on a plate!" I said taking on a dark aura.

They all blushed lightly when I said date, well, except Tamaki and Haruhi, who I found out is a girl, who are dating secretly. Yep, romance is in the air, stinking the place up. This should be interesting. Then all of a sudden I hear something. "Akari? Where am I? And how did I get here?" Here goes some more explaining.