Chapter 12

Cho's POV

We all sat down to breakfast. I was sat in between Kyoya-sempai and Huyu. Next to Huyu was his fiancée, Aimi, and next to her was Ichiko who sat next to her fiancée, Arata. Next to him was Harumi, Fusa, Akari, and Botan and her boyfriend, Haruki. Then sitting at the kitchen counter/table was Tamaki-sempai, Akio, Chouko, Mori, Hani, the twins, Akane, and Haruhi.

I don't know how Kyoya-sempai was the one who sat here instead of sitting with the host club and how Akane was sitting over there instead. I served the rice into bowls one by one and passed them to Kyoya-sempai. When I handed him his, my fingers accidentally brushed his. I felt a tingly feeling and quickly pulled my hand away.

I passed the rest I the food around and we all began to eat. "This is wonderful! Who's the chef?" Asked Hikaru and Kaoru. "Mama cooked breakfast!!! She always cooks meals. She's a wonderful cook!" Chouko said before I could answer. The hosts looked at me in shock. "Well I'd like to give my compliments to the chef." Kyoya-sempai said, smirking at me when I blushed.

"Thank you." I said. "So what does everyone have planned for the day?" I asked everyone. All of my siblings looked at me with sad looks. "We're sorry, Cho, but we have to go into the restaurant today right after breakfast. And we won't be home until late tonight." Huyu said. "It's fine. You have to do what you have to do. I'll be fine here." I said with a reassuring smile. He smiled back.