You don't need to be shy around me.(OHSHC fanfic)

Cho's POV

Hi my name is Cho Kusumoto! I'm the youngest of the 7 children of the Kusumoto family. We aren't rich or anything but we aren't poor either so that's good. My parents died when I was 5 so now my older brother and sisters take care of me. I don't talk much, I'm very quiet and shy. I'm 15 years old and I'm starting my first year of high school at Ouran Academy. I have dark brown, curly hair and eyes that don't seem to like staying one color.

Let me introduce you to the rest of my siblings!

Huyu Kusumoto

Sex:male age: 20(oldest)

Dirty blonde longish hair

Sky blue eyes

6"5'

When he's around anyone other than my sisters and I he has a stony expression but he has a soft spot for me and my sisters.

He likes to play guitar and has tried to teach me but I'm not that good. He was a part of the swim team in high school and really likes sports. He has always had a very large soft spot for me because my parents died when I was only five and it put me through a great deal of suffering. His name means winter because his birthday is February 25.

Ichiko Kusumoto

Sex:female age:20

Long thick light reddish brown hair

Grayish blue eyes

5"10'

Does her best to take care of me and my sisters while my brother is at work and we aren't at school.

She's more of a tomboy when compared to my sisters and I. She always wears her hair down. She likes to listen to music and plays the piano. She is a teacher and she has taught me how to play piano and likes to bake with me. Her name means first child because she was the first daughter.

Botan Kusumoto

Sex:female age:19

Grayish black hair

Eyes to match

5"8'

Cares deeply for all animals and me and my sisters and always does her best to bring in extra money to help with the mortgage on the house.

She almost always wears her grayish hair in two braided pigtails and is a very girly girl. When choosing clothes she'll always reach for a skirt, blouse, and pullover sweater with shoes to match. She likes music like the rest of us and plays the violin. Her name means peony because my mother loved flowers.

Fusa Kusumoto

Sex:female age:18

Hair slightly darker than Botan's

Same eyes as Botan and Ichiko.

5"7-1/2'

She's very quiet like me but can also be very loud unlike me. When you first look at her she looks sad but once you get to know her you realize that she only looks like that because of her big, puppy dog eyes.

Unlike Botan who likes skirts and shirts, Fusa likes to wear long dresses down to at least her knees and if we go to the beach she wears a one piece bathing suit. She doesn't particularly appreciate music as much as my sisters and I do. She prefers to spend time using her watercolors to recreate a landscape. Her name means helpful woman and she has really lived up to her name.

Harumi Kusumoto

Sex:female age:17

Long, dark red hair

Hazel eyes

5"7'

Loud and very kind. Harumi always speaks her mind no matter what and is kind to almost everyone. Has a soft spot for my sisters and I and animals.

She likes to wear cute dresses and cardigans that make a contrast. She may seem shy at first but once you get to know her she'll be more loyal and reliable and loud than a bloodhound. She plays the cello and really enjoys music from composers like Beethoven and Mozart. Her name means springtime beauty because she was born in the spring and is very beautiful inside and out.

Akari Kusumoto

Sex:female age:16

Long curly blue black hair

Hazel eyes

5"6'

She is my best friend. She's my polar opposite, being loud, opinionated, and confident. Not to mention loud and easily angered. She is easy to get along with as long as you don't mess with her or the rest of us.

She likes frills and pink and girly things like that. She is an expert gardener and loves the beach. She likes to bake with me and Ichiko. She plays the flute and really likes all kinds of music. Her name means light.

Me, Cho Kusumoto

Sex:female age:15

Thick curly dark brown hair(used to be blonde but got darker as I got older)

Eyes that don't typically stay one color all the time

5"2'(I'm short ):)

I'm the youngest and the smallest. I'm very frail and get sick easily. But I always try to help out. I love to cook, bake, paint, play piano, sing, and read. I'm very shy around other people and don't talk much so I'm not very good at making friends. I'm slow to anger but once I get angry, run for your life.

I like to wear skirts and blouses. Dresses and jeans with t shirts. You name it I'll wear about everything. Except slutty stuff. I wear nightgowns to bed while everyone else wears whatever. Once I get to know people I'm not as shy. My name means butterfly because when I was born, my mother and father thought that I looked frail and gentle like a butterfly.