Chapter 17

That evening, as I got ready to get off of work, I wondered what Kyoya and I would be doing during our date. I took off my apron and pulled on my coat. I dialed Kyoya's number on my phone and told him that I had finally gotten off work. "I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Bye." He sounded nervous. I wonder why?

When he pulled up in his limo, I climbed in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "How was your day?" "It would have been better if you hadn't had to work." He said. I blushed and he just smirked at me. "W-what are we doing tonight?" "Well, I'll take you so you can change at home. I would like to request you wear the dress I got for you. " he said. Although, his requests always did sound suspiciously like commands, but I didn't mind too much.

The rest of the car ride was spent in silence, but Kyoya and I held hands the whole time. When we got back to my house, we went inside and up to my room. "You can wait out here. I'm just going to change in bathroom quickly." I told Kyoya. He nodded and smirked when he saw me grab the dress he'd gotten for me. I walked into the restroom closing the door behind me. I started by brushing my hair out so it looked less frizzy. After I was satisfied with how it looked, I grabbed the white dress that Kyoya had given to me a few weeks ago. As I said, it's white and the hem of it is just at my knees. I t has spaghetti straps and a V neckline. I slid a peach colored sweater on over it and stepped out of the restroom. I walked to my closet to grab a pair of short, white heels and looked at Kyoya. 

He took a moment to analyze how I looked. After he was finished, he said "You look radiant, my dear," with a large grin on his face. I blushed and smiled back. He stood from his seat on my bed and grabbed my hand in his, leading us downstairs just in time for Ichigo to walk in.