Young Sirius Black x reader • Fluff •

This has some slightly fluffy content, like hard kissing, nothing much. You're safe brah :)

- EDITED -

-------•-------

"Sirius Black! Come here this instant!"I yelled at the black haired dimwit. Sirius turned to me and walked over, cautiously. 

"Hello, love. What's up?" he said, gaining back his confidence. I looked at him, furious. 

"Did you or did you not tell everyone, that we're dating!?" I said through closed teeth. He looked at me, confused, then said.

"No, I didn't... there's a rumour that we're dating? Awesome!" he ran his hand through his hair. Bloody hell, that hair. It's majestic. 

"N-no its not!" I said, feeling my cheeks heat up. I would lie if I said that I didn't fancy Sirius a little. He is a bloody playboy, which I despise about him, but I know he can be a sweetie. If he would just really try. But that doesn't mean that I want a rumour going around about us.

"Then why are you blushing?" he said and took a step towards me, me taking a step back. 

"We-well, it's embarrassing!" I said and tried to stand taller. He chuckled at me and took another step towards me, where I instantly took one back, feeling the wall behind me. I took a gulp and said. "Besides, I-I don't think that you're quite 'boyfriend' material..." I said, implying to all his failed relationships. Of course I would love him as a boyfriend, but it's not like I would say that to him.

"Hmpf." was all he muttered out, before putting his hands above my shoulders. "What on earth would you mean?" he said, trying to sound all innocent. Oh my Merlin. My cheeks were probably as red as tomatoes, at this point. 

"S-see! You're playing me right now!" I said. I got so mad at him for being.... him! "Just leave me alone!" I continued, ducked under his arm and quickly walked away. 

"Y-Y/N! Wait!" I heard him yell after me. I quickened my pace to almost running. I felt him grab my hand. "Hold up, now! What do you mean I'm 'playing you'?" he looked... hurt as he stared straight into my eyes. 

"Y-you're always 'flirting' with me, but the second I turn my head you're snogging some random girl! You clearly have no respect of my feelings and still keep playing with them!" I slashed out at him, snatching my hand way. "You're so ignorant!" Sirius stared at me, clearly shocked. He tried to say something.

"I-I" but I was so full of him and interrupted almost instantly.

"No, Sirius. I'm done..." I turned around and walked away, feeling tears prickle my eyes. 

• Time skip •

It's been three days and I haven't heard or seen Sirius. The rumour about us dating stopped to a dead end when we had our little 'fight', which was public. I miss him, but I think this is what's best for me. He would've just broken my heart. I was walking to the Great Hall to eat something, when somebody grabbed me from behind and turned me around. 

"What did you do to Sirius!" I met James' face really close to mine. I saw Remus and Peter standing behind him, clearly little embarrassed, but still looking slightly mad.

"What?" I asked them, taking James' hands from my shoulders. "I haven't met him in three days."

"That's what we mean!" James said and Remus continued. "He's been in his room and not coming out for these three days." he said calmly, with slight worry in his voice.

"Wait, what? Why?" I asked, confused. Why would he do that? 

"We don't know..." Peter muttered.

"He's been really sad since you two fought." James said and rubbed his neck. He's been... sad...

".... Really?" I asked, flustered. Why'd he be sad? 

"Yeah..." Remus said.

"C-could you talk to him?" Peter asked me.

"Umm... sure..." I said, feeling pretty bad about myself. I did lash out pretty hard at him. 

Their faces light up and they quickly led me to the Gryffindor boys dorm. 

"He's there, you better go alone." James said and pushed me in the room. I looked around the room. It was pretty big. I quickly spotted Sirius laying face down under the blankets. I guess he heard me coming in, because he said:

"Go away, James." very grumpily, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"U-umm... Sirius?" I said quietly. He slightly sat up, his hair all ruffled up. 

"Y/N?" he asked. I walked over to his bed and sat next to him.

"Hey, there. How are you doi-" I started saying, but I were interrupted by him. Hugging me. Hard. I almost instantly hugged him back. 

"I'm so so so sorry..." he said, his voice shivering. "I never thought that I'd be hurting your feelings... I-I just tried to make you jealous, which was the stupidest thing I've ever done." he whispered the last part. He tried to make me jealous?

"Je-jealous..? Why?" I asked him, backing up a bit to see his face.

"BecauseIloveyou..." he said fast and quiet. I didn't quite understand what he said.

"What was that?" I asked him. He sighed, took my hands and looked me straight into my eyes.

"Because I love you, Y/N." I felt my cheeks heat up fast. He loved me?! I thought and put my hands on my mouth. 

"Y-you love me...?" I asked him, dumbfounded.

"Yes, (Y/N), a lot actually. I've never felt this way, before."he said and ran his hand through his hair. I tackled him in a hug instantly. He fell back on the bed, wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that..." I said into his neck. He slightly got up, making me face him. He kissed me. Not hard, but loving. I instantly kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss.I felt him smirk and lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly let him in.

As the kiss was getting heated, we heard James yell out from the doorway.

"You better not be doing that on my bed!" Sirius broke the kiss and got up. That's when I realized that he was only in his boxers. My face instantly turned bright red. I stared at his well built back. He turned around, looked at me and said.

"Like what you see?" he smirked. I almost choked on my spit. He then picked his clothes up, put them on and walked to the door. "I'll be only a while, love. Then we'll be able to finish what we started." He said and winked at me. I just sat on his bed, staring at the door frame. 

What just happened...

-------•-------

Hiya, loves! Hope you liked this one. Please point out every grammar mistake! :)

Toodles!