Young!Sirius Black x Mackenzie Beauty Wells

Heya! This request came with a few lines, which I will be planting in this. They will be shown in this type of text!

----------

"Hey, Black." Mackenzie walked over to the Marauders. Sirius lifted his head and smiled. Dang, his smile was cute. 

"Sup, Caution." he said. Mackenzie smiled at her nickname. It was surprisingly accurate. Mackenzie gave James a highfive as she came over to the group of friends. 

"What are you guys planning?" she asked them as they were clearly planning something, she could tell. 

"It's almost full moon." Peter whispered. Mackenzie nodded and looked at Remus.

"How you doin', Moony?" she asked him. Mackenzie was basically a part of the Marauders. She was too an animagus. Mackenzie figured out the Marauders' secret herself, and wanted to be a part of it. She had known James, Sirius, Remus and Peter for a while and they had gotten pretty close, but they never told her. Once she figure it out she instantly wanted to help. 

"Still okay." Remus smiled at her. Mackenzie gave him an sympathetic look, before turning to Sirius. 

"Are we going to prank someone lucky today?" she asked him, nudging his arm. Sirius chuckled.

"Anxious, are we?" he asked her raising one eyebrow. Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"I haven't done anything bad for a while now. I'm feeling too good!" she joked and flailed her arms around. 

"Well, if you want to do something bad, you could just do me." Sirius smirked. James blew up laughing. Remus and Peter blushed and chuckled. Mackenzie gave Sirius a look, even though that was a good one.

"Really, Sirius? Really?" she asked him, crossing her arms in front of her. Sirius shrugged. 

"Just a suggestion." he said, leaning back. James lifted his hand for a highfive, which Sirius gladly gave him. 

"I'll remember that, Black." Mackenzie winked at Sirius. She noticed Sirius' face turn slightly red, sighing her victory. Even though Mackenzie hasn't admitted it yet, she had a crush on Sirius. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Ugh, disgusting." she heard a familiar snappy voice remark behind her. She turned around to see Lucius Malfoy staring at them. 

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Mackenzie snarled at him. Lucius smirked. 

"I just couldn't help but hear how low you have sunk." he said, shrugging his shoulders. Mackenzie clenched her fist. Lucius always had it in for her. "But should I be surprised? No, especially from you, you dirty mudblood." he snarled at her.

James and Sirius were clearly about to say something, but Mackenzie was faster.

"Oh yeah? At least I'm not some inbred pureblood, Malfreak." she responded. Lucius looked taken back for a solid second. Mackenzie smirked. "Let's go guys, we don't have to waste time on this excuse of a wizard." Mackenzie said and started walking. Others followed after her. 

"Wow, Caution, contents may be hot." Remus joked about Mackenzie's insult. Mackenzie smiled at him.

"I hate that freak." James huffed, getting agreeing hums from others. Mackenzie took a glance at Sirius, who was very tense and just stared down. Mackenzie knew that that wasn't normal for him.

"Hey, guys," Mackenzie said, "just go ahead to the common room. Sirius and I will be right behind you."

Peter, James and Remus gave her an odd look, but still went ahead. Mackenzie grabbed Sirius by his sleeve.