Fred Weasley x Eabha Potter

This requests is from _Mrs_Eabha_Lupin_ Sorry it took so long! 

 I got a new computer! I'm working on EVERY request that I have gotten!

!!!REALLY LONG!!!

- EDITED -

-------

"Alicia! Angelica! Hold up!" Eabha yelled after her best friends. Both girls turned around and smiled.

"What took you so long? Class ended like ten minutes ago." Angelica said, Alicia agreeing. Eabha crouched in front of them, catching her breath. Alicia patted her back.

"Running is hard." she said sarcastically. Eabha giggled and stood straight. 

"We got a problem. I big one." she said and guided the girls to a more private place, an empty classroom.

As the door closed, Eabha leaned on it. She took a deep breath.

"George just asked me out!" she almost yelled. Angelicas and Alicia's jaws dropped. They both started asking instantly. 

"What did you say? You like Fred, don't you?!" Angelica's last question popped out. Eabha stared at the floor, rubbing her arm. The room was silent for a few seconds.

"YOU SAID YES, DIDN'T YOU!" Alicia screamed. Eabha covered her mouth with her hands. 

"Yes, I did! No need to yell." Alicia licked Eabha's hand.

"Ew!" Eabha said and pulled her hands back, rubbing them on her cloak. "What was I supposed to say? He was so nervous n' all. Plus he's my friend, how could I say no?" 

"But what about Fred?" Angelica asked. Eabha looked around the room, as if looking for answers. Then she sighed.

"It's not like he likes me anyway..." she almost whispered. The room was, once again, silent. 

"How would we know anyway? But let's go, we'll be late for our classes." Angelica said, careful not to bum you out anymore. You swiftly exited the class. 

-Time skip ○ Date time! ○ The next day-

"Eabha, hurry up! They're leaving." Alicia yelled out to her. She was stalling in the bathroom. Eabha opened the door, slowly. Alicia ripped it open. 

"You look fine, let's go." She said and they ran out. Eabha didn't lock herself in the bathroom because she thought that she looked bad. She was just really worried about the outcome of this date. 

Of course she liked George, but not like that. She liked George as more of a brother. There just was something special about Fred. Eabha wasn't sure what it was, but it took a hold on her. 

As they were heading towards Hogsmead, Eabha was talking to her best friends. 

"What if its really awkward!? What if he tries to kiss me? I don't know what to do..." she vented out to her friends. They both just kept silent.

"Answer me!" Eabha shook her friends shoulders. 

"Okay, okay! But what exactly do you expect us to say?" Angelica asked her. 

"I don't know..." Eabha shook her head. Angelica and Alicia looked at their friend sadly. 

"It'll go just fine! Don't worry. And if it gets too weird to you, just say you got to go." Alicia said. Angelica nodded and said:

"Alicia's right. But won't you look at that, we're here. You'll do fine." she patted Eabha on her shoulder.

"Yeah, we'll see you later!" Alicia said and hugged her. Eabha waved at her friends as they walked away. She took a deep breath and fixed her posture. She started walking towards Madam Rosmerta's.