Seamus Finnigan x Bella Granger

- EDITED -

----------

"Hermione, may I sit with you?" Bella asked her sister.

"Sure, go ahead." Hermione said, not raising her gaze from the book she was reading. Bella shrugged and sat down.

"What're you reading?" Bella asked with a happy tone. Hermione just raised her book enough for Bella to read the title. Hogwarts - A history. Bella cocked her head to the side. "Haven't you read that already? I mean, I've read it too, but I'm sure there's something else to read too!"

"Yes, I have read  this before, but I just wanted some light reading." Hermione said and Bella nodded acceptably.

Bella gathered some food on her plate and started munching. She looked up once in awhile at Hermione. Then someone sat next to her.

"Hey, Bella." Ron said and instantly started eating. Bella snickered.

"Hungry, are we?" she asked and turned towards Hermione. Harry was sitting next to her. "Oh, hi Harry." Bella said and turned her attention back to Hermione. "'Mione, your taste of men is questionable."

Hermione dropped her book. "Wh-what do you mean?!" she asked, her face red.

"Oh, don't be so embarrassed, sis. Everyone likes someone!" Bella said happily, well knowing what she just did. Bella looked at Harry and Ron, which both looked surprised.

Hermione stood up, clearly embarrassed, and stormed off her bushy hair flowing behind her. Bella stood up too.

"Do you think I took it too far? I only tried to help her..." she asked the two boys sitting silently. They didn't answer, but just continued to sit there. I guess they were too daft to get what jsut happened. Bella shrugged and went after Hermione, hoping that she wouldn't be too pissed off.

Bella jogged along the halls, until she spotted Seamus Finnigan. She waved at him.

"Hey, Finnigan!" she yelled. Seamus turned his head at her and his face lit up immediately. As much as Bella hated to admit it, she had a crush on him. A part of her wanted to tell him, but another part was afraid.

"Hey, Bella! What's up?" he asked happily.

"I was just wondering if you've seen Hermione run past you or something?" Bella asked him and walked to him in a swaying manner.

"Umm, I think I saw her running to the abandoned girls bathroom, why?"

"Well, I kinda, maybe made her mad by telling Ron and Harry who she has a crush on... haha" Bella answered and chuckled awkwardly.  Seamus looked at her funny and laughed too.

"But thanks for helping! See you around!" Bella said and started to jog away, until Seamus grabbed her arm. Bella turned towards him and cocked her head to the side, her straight air falling in front of her eyes. Seamus turned a bit red, thinking how cute Bella looked.

"Umm, I was wondering if you would like to go to Hogsmead with me this weekend?" Bella looked at him and said:

"Sure! I would love to." Being jubilant that he asked her. Bella turned around once again and skipped happily away, forgetting about 'Mione for a few second, then remembering and returning to running, not letting Seamus answer.

Bella barged to the abandoned girl washroom. She heard Hermione sob in one of the stalls. Bella walked over to the sobbing stall, opening the door slightly.

"Hermione?" she asked softly. Hermione looked up, her eyes red. Bella sat down next to her and wrapped her hand around her. She hated seeing her like this. "I am so sorry. I got carried away, besides I was just trying to help you..."