George Weasley x Giselle McGonagall

"Hey, Giselle." Flint walked up to her. Giselle tried to ignore him, but simply couldn't, that would've been rude.

"Hey, Marcus." she said, not removing her eyes from the book she was reading. 

"You doing anything this weekend?" he asked, confident. 

"Umm, yes, actually." she mumbled. Flint didn't let this small setback shake him. 

"Are you sure? I think you'd have a lot more fun with me, than whoever you're planning to spend it with." he smirked, taking her book from her. Giselle let out a yelp, but didn't reach out to take it.

"Please, give me that back." she whispered. Flint smirked, holding the book over his head. 

"Nope, not until you say yes." he chuckled. Giselle's face turned red, partly from anger, partly from humiliation. 

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Flint said, leaning down to her level. Instant panic hit Giselle.

"A-actually, you can keep it." she quickly said and sped away from him. That was the fifth time that week that Marcus Flint tried to get Giselle on a date.

 After getting far away from him she finally stopped. As she thought that she would get some peace, her two favourite twins came hopping to her. 

"How's it going?" Fred asked her. Giselle smiled at them. They always cheered her up. George cocked his head.

"Already finished with that book you started this morning?" he chuckled, "I knew you were a fast reader, but this must be a record time or something."

 Giselle giggled anxiously. "Well, I actually haven't finished it yet..." she said, rubbing her neck. "Flint kinda... took it from me." 

The twins looked very confused for a second, before saying at the same time:

"What?!" 

Giselle jumped a bit when they surprisingly raised their voices. "H-he tried to get me to go on a date with him, again, and when I told him that I already had some plans he snatched the book from my hands." she said, taking sudden interest in her shoes. The twins were quiet.

"What do you mean 'again'?" Fred slowly asked her. Giselle raised her head and gulped. 

"Well, h-he has been asking me out a lot lately... like, a lot." she muttered, switching gazes between the two gingers, who's faces portrayed confusion and anger. 

Suddenly George turned around and stormed off. 

"Ge-George! Where are you going?" Giselle yelled after him. George didn't stop, so Giselle and Fred ran after him. "George!"  

Giselle's heart skipped a beat when she realized where George was going. She saw George heading for Flint, who was flipping through Giselle's book. George trotted over to him.

"Hey, Flint!" he yelled. Flint shut the book and smirked. 

"Weasley." he said, then turned to Giselle and winked, which George didn't like. 

"Hey, keep your eyes on me, Flint." he said, or more like growled. Flint turned to George, smirking. 

"What do you want?" he asked. 

"Why don't you give me Giselle's book back." he said, sticking out his hand. Flint chuckled. 

"And why would I do that?" he asked, eying the book in his hands. 

"Because I  said so. And you will leave her alone." he stated. Flint laughed. 

"Yeah, right." he said, "Why don't you leave her alone, mate?" he poked George in his chest. Giselle and Fred stood behind George, Giselle not wanting to stand in the way and Fred knowing George wasn't mad about the book. 

"Oh, so that's how it's going to be." George said, poking Flint back. Flint scoffed, set the book down and proceeded to shove George, hard. George stumbled a few steps back. Giselle was so surprised. 

"Guys!" she yelped. Neither of them seemed to hear her, or just ignored her totally. The second George got his balance back he attacked Flint, who returned his moves with equal ferocity. 

As the guys threw punches at each other Giselle and Fred tried to pry them apart.

"Stop! Please!" she yelled, pulling at Flints arm as Fred was pulling George's. As Flint was flailing his arms around he accidentally hit his elbow straight at Giselle's temple. Giselle fell backwards, hitting her head on the floor.

And everything went black. 

- time skippuu -

As Giselle opened her eyes it was very bright. And she was laying down. And her head hurt like hell. Somebody said something right next to her, but she didn't quite get what it was. As her vision cleared she realized that she was in the hospital wing. 

"Giselle." someone said her name right next to her. Giselle turned her head to see George sitting next to her. She smiled, before she got confused.

George, what happened?" she asked. George sighed. 

"Flint hit you when you were trying to top us from fighting. He knocked you out cold." he said, "I'm sorry."

Giselle shook her head. "It's okay," she started, "but why were you so angry? It was just a book." Giselle did notice that George was way too mad about a book. She isn't stupid. 

George gazed around the room, before returning his gaze back to Giselle. "Because I want you to myself. Not to Flint or anyone else." he said, taking Giselle's hand in his. Giselle was blushing like crazy at this point. 

"You l-like me?" she asked. George nodded. 

"Of course. How couldn't I?" he smirked. Giselle giggled and squeezed George's hand. 

"Did you get my book...?" she asked after a short silence. George chuckled and picked up the book from the floor. Giselle smiled and put it on the nightstand. 

"I like you too." she whispered loud enough for George to hear. George smiled and leaned closer to Giselle. 

"Good." he said and leaned in more. Just as their lips were about to touch the door opened, loudly. George quickly moved away and sat back down. In stepped Professor Minerva McGonagall. 

"Oh dear child, are you okay?" she came over to Giselle and patted her head softly.

"I'm okay grandma." Giselle giggled. McGonagall huffed.

"I'm going to make sure that Marcus Flint is getting some well earned detention for this." she said and turned to George. "You were there when this happened, right?" 

"Yes, ma'am." he smiled. 

"Good." McGonagall said, "Somebody needs to look after her." 

Giselle huffed and giggled. George chuckled and nodded. 

"But I just came to see how you're doing. See you, darling." McGonagall said, patted Giselle's head and left. As soon as the door closed behind her Giselle and George burst out laughing. 

- ♠ -

Hey, loves! Test week is over, so I'm trying to write more and more. I'm still pretty slow, tho:D I'm considering to complete this and start a new book, don't know yet though...

@LilliesAreMine

Toodles!