George Weasley x Isabella Comptan

Heya! So this one was from dell_bell - hope it's good!

- EDITED -

-------

Isabella is a stunning young woman. She could get anyone. Her straight silver hair and amazing blue eyes could impress any fellow. 

Which exactly is the reason why a lot of people don't like the one she chose. George Weasley. Especially Isabella's brother, Elliot. Elliot is very protective over his sister.

Also the fact that Isabella is a Slytherin is worth mentioning. The hatred between Slytherin and Gryffindor was a big thing in the beginning of their relationship. Though they quickly got over it. Unlike other people.

Even Fred was against it at first. He didn't trust the Slytherin, at all. But seeing how happy George was with her, Fred gave in. 

Despite peoples disagreement on their relationship, they stayed together. Like gum stays on the bottom of a shoe. They don't care about the shit that people say about them. And the ones that have the guts to say it to their faces are greeted with a prank. Usually a mean one. They will not hear anyones bullshit. 

Their relationship was almost perfect. They rarely fought and were very close.

So of course everyone was surprised when they had their first big fight. Isabella was walking down a hall, she was going to meet George in front if his class. When she saw George coming her way. 

"Georgie!" Isabella said and spread her arms ready to hug him. 

"Don't you 'Georgie' me." George said, not hugging Isabella like he normally would. She dropped her arms down and frowned. 

"What's wrong?" she asked. George huffed. "George, what's wrong? Did something happen?" he sighed.

"Isabella, did you cheat on me?" he asked, looking all serious. A hundred emotions went through her head at that moment. 

"W-what?" Isabella asked, sadness hinting in her voice. "You're joking, right?" she couldn't believe that he could ask her something like that. 

"Did you cheat on me with Zabini?" he asked her again. Isabella was dumbfounded. Slowly sadness was turning into anger.

"George Weasley, I cannot believe you could even imagine me doing such a foul thing as to cheat on you! Don't you trust me?" she almost yelled. George's face didn't even flinch. 

"You're a pretty girl, you could easily get anyone." George said, flinging his arms. "Did you cheat on me?" he repeated the question. And just like that Isabella swung her arm and slapped George on his cheek. 

"I did NOT cheat on you! I can't believe you..." she said, her voice cracking at the end of the sentence. George held his cheek as he witnessed one of the strongest woman in his life broke down crying. Guilt pressed his chest as he tried to find words.

Isabella turned around and walked away, tears staining her face. George didn't chase after her. He didn't have the guts. Not after what he accused her of. The only reason that he though that was because some slytherins were talking in his class. 

And if that wasn't enough, he overheard Zabini showing off in his 'new hot babe' that he had a go on.  Of course George was furious at Zabini, but his nerves got the best of him. Isabella is extremely beautiful, George always though that she could do better than him. 

But now, he regretted everything that he had accused her of. Isabella could never do anything like that. She was so smart. Brilliant. She wouldn't do that. Not in a lifetime. 

George took a hold of himself and went after Isabella. 

Isabella was in her dorm room, sniffling quietly. She didn't want anybody to see her in such weak state. And she knew that George couldn't come in there. No slytherin in the right state of mind would let a gryffindor in. 

Isabella didn't go to her next class. Luckily it was Snape's class, so he didn't punish her or anything. She did get up to go to her last class of that day.  Avoiding George the whole way. 

While George was trying to find Isabella the whole day, not even seeing a bit of her. He did get confronted by some of Isabella best friends. And her brother, who almost cursed him to oblivion. George was devastated. How could he even think Isabella was capable of doing such a thing as to cheat on him. 

They both went to sleep sorrowful. 

- the next day -

Isabella got up a little better, but still sad. It was really hard for her to believe this situation. She knew she was pretty and people would gossip about anything. But she was ready to forgive George. She was better than to suffer in darkness for something so small and pathetic as an rumour. 

She prettied herself up and went to the Great Hall. She sat down on the Slytherin table, gathered herself up some food and started eating. All the time waiting for George to come. Even though she was still mad, she really wanted to patch things up with him.

The Great Hall opened up and George stepped in with Fred. Isabella's eyes locked in with George's. She waved at and smiled. George looked confused for a moment, then smiled too. Isabella stood up and walked out. George followed her eagerly. 

After a few meters Isabella turned around got met with a hug. Isabella hugged George back. 

"I'm so sorry, love! I shouldn't have accused you of something like that. Can you forgive me? I shouldn't have my jealousy take the best of me..." Isabella departed from him and took his face gently in her hands. 

"George, it's okay. You didn't exactly do anything wrong. You were scared and rumours can be convincing. Yes, I'm still a bit mad that you don't trust me..." Isabella said all sad looking. George felt the guilt build up once again.

"No, Isabella, I do trust you." He said and kissed her forehead. "I really do." Isabella giggled. She wrapped her arms around him once again. 

"I love you, George." she said, snuggling her face into his chest.

"I love you, too." he said and embraced her tighter. "I love you so much."

-------

omg I'm finally done. That took me forever, I'm so sorry!! I can't apologize enough for the wait. School is killing me, this last year they're giving us so much work. Again, I'm so sorry.

But but but! I am working on all the requests, even the ones that just got requested! Please just be patient with me!

Toodles!