Epilogue

This is dedicated to my wonderful Girlfriend You-know-who-I-am- I love you so much <3

"Daddy!!!" The small girl yelled as she jumped into her father's arms. The man laughed and he spun her around.

"How was school, sweety?" His voice was still recognizable as the distinct voice of Philip Michael Lester.

"It was so much fun! I made friends with the new girl, her name is Chloe and she's my bestest friend ever!" The young girl rambled on and on about her day until they got home to their small house on the edge of town.

They were greeted at the door by Dan, Phils husband of just over 5 years now.

They shared a quick kiss and their daughter made a disgusted face at the show of affection.

"Daddy! Dada! Stop kissing! It's disgusting!" She covered her eyes and giggled as she spoke.

"Of course Winnie. How was your day?" Dan was so happy to have his little girl back. He hated when she had to go to school. She was a little ray of light in his life.

Of course Phil was also his sunshine but he had finally grown used to him going to work every day. Even if he still didn't totally like it.

Winnie could talk for hours and she seemed to do just that.

When she finally settled down for the night it was dark out and already past her bedtime. She took after her father's.

The two men sat on the couch together, cuddled in each others warmth watching Disney movies together.

"This is so nice." Dan said quietly as he rested his head on his husband's chest.

"We have the perfect little family." Phil added, smiling to himself, "I love you so much."

"I Love you too."

There's was another pause. The TV played 'The Lion King' in the background.

"How is everything doing online?" Phil asked. He had stopped doing YouTube 2 years after they had gotten married he went on to write a book and work at the book store a couple streets away. Dan however still made the occasional video, sometimes with Phil, when he wasn't busy with his part time job at the little fandom store in town that he used to visit all the time.

"Good. Fantastic. Everyone misses you. we should do another family video soon. Everybody loves Winnie. Almost as much as we do." Dans voice tells just how tired he is. He hasn't slept well the past couple days.

"Mmhmm" Phil mumbled. He still loved making the odd appearance in one of Dans videos.

There was another comfortable silence between the two.

They loved nights like these. It was beautiful. They were so in love and everybody they met could see it.

Every moment they were together was spent special.

Dan spoke one last time before he fell asleep for the night. It would be the best sleep he had in days.

"I couldn't have done this alone." He whispered.

Phil finished the line,

"Not Without You"

The End

WELL THIS HAS BEEN EXCITING! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS AND SUPPORTED THIS BOOK. IT MEANS ALOT I LOVE YOU ALL <3

GAH I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER