twenty-five

very small filler, i've been very very tired :( sorry

luke's pov xx

______________________________________

[To: Ashton]

it's been 3 days

you haven't been answering my texts

and avoiding me on set

baby please reply

let me talk to you

Luke put his phone down on the bed and sighed, rubbing his hands on his face. A bottle of wine and he couldn't forget about the curly-haired boy that had invaded his mind on the past days.

He didn't get why Ashton wasn't replying and avoiding him. He didn't even look Luke in the eyes or glanced at him, it was full on avoiding like his existence bothered Ashton so much that looking at him made him go on a full spoiled brat mood. Not that he thought Ashton was a spoiled brat or annoying, but it's a good way to describe that his existence bothered Ashton a lot.

He didn't get what was wrong. He asked for time to decide if he liked him or not because he wanted to be sure of his feelings. Luke wasn't playing around with Ashton, at least that's not what he wanted anymore after they started to get intimate.

Luke glanced at his phone again and grabbed it, opening it. There was still no reply but Ashton had read the messages three minutes before that. Angry, he threw the phone on the bed, watching as it feel to the floor. He didn't even care if it was broken because he could always afford a new one.

He grabbed his wallet and walked out of his room. The blond went downstairs to the bar and sat down, looking around and seeing it was empty. It reminded him of the scene they had recorded of the characters meeting. It was easy to see Ashton wearing his character clothes and cleaning the counter in front of him, giving Luke a dimpled smile.

Maybe he drank too much upstairs and now is allucinating.

"Good night sir, how can I help you?" the bartender asked making Luke notice it was 1AM.

"Two glasses of whiskey would be nice but if you took my problems away it would be even better." Luke said, ordering the same as his character did on that scene.

The bartender chuckled "Coming right up."

He was lucky to be sitting in a hidden spot because the fact that he had been crying wasn't shown. If there were any papparazzis around then they couldn't get a clear shot.

He never thought this would happen. Him, crying for a boy he was working with. For a boy who he only wanted to fool around instead of getting feelings for. Luke admits he has feelings for Ashton but not out loud, he's scared of what might happen. What if Ashton starts planning a future for them that Luke is scared of? What if Luke dreams about it and then the other boy breaks up with him?

He doesn't even want to think about how many fans he would lose for being gay and how bad the publicity would be. Maybe he cares too much about his career.

"Hey." a female voice said, sitting next to him.

He noticed it was Olivia and gave her a weak smile, he was intoxicated but could still recognize who it was.

"Everything okay?" she asked, putting her jacket on the counter.

"Y-Yeah, I'm as fine as I can be." Luke said, feeling like crying again.

"Look, Ashton told us everything. He's currently in my room with Michael crying over sad movies and eating ice cream. Honestly? That's the most girly thing I have seen them doing and Michael is a make-up artist. If you want to work things out with him then go talk to him."

"He's not answ-"

"I don't care." She said, sighing "You know that solving problems through text is an awful idea right? Go over there and talk to him face-to-face. If you really like him then do it."

Luke nodded "But he won't let me in."

Olivia put her hand on her pocket and took out a key, putting it in front of Luke. He stared at it and read the number which was 228. Ashton had been on the same floor as him and he didn't even know.

"I'll sleep in Calum's room tonight. Good luck."

Luke moved the key in his hand as she walked away. He payed for the drinks and walked upstairs, stopping in front of room 228 wondering if he should go in or go back to his room. He shook his head and put the key in the door lock.

______________________________________

whose side are you in for the argument? Luke or Ashton?

-ana rita (moony)