sixteen

so i made an edit (like those on vine) that is basically for this fanfic, it's quite shitty but it's my first one- if you wanna see it just search for tbhmoony on instagram :)  (posted another one bc i got too excited lol it's way better)

warning: kind of smut? they just make out bc sometimes every kissing scene i write turns into make-out sessions lol

_______________________

They were in the middle of their second movie when Ashton thought that maybe it was time to go. He looked at the clock and saw it was already twenty past midnight, probably his mom was wondering where he was. To be truthful, he wasn't even focusing on the movie, Luke had started getting closer as the time passed and he didn't know what to do but avoid sweating and trying to calm down.

The curly-haired boy was surprised when Luke climbed on top of him and grabbed Ashton's legs, wrapping them around his one waist. Their hips were touching and the blond leaned his forehead against Ashton's, looking into his eyes intensely. He licked his lips and Ashton felt his tongue running slightly through his own lips. Ashton brought his hands to Luke's shoulders, gripping them lightly so he wouldn't hurt the older boy.

"I'm not forcing you into anything right?" Luke asked and Ashton whispered 'no', making Luke smirk "Shit babe, you look so sexy."

Ashton gasped quietly trying to contain his emotions but it was loud enough for Luke to hear. The older boy pressed his lips against the other's, kissing him slowly as the younger one closed his eyes. Maybe he was a little more tense since the first time they kissed and honestly? He had to get used to it since there was more than kissing involved in the movie and both of them were aware of that. Even if that was the second time they were kissing Ashton still felt the rush and the happiness of a corresponded crush, it created an illusion on his head that Luke may like him like that too.

He was trying not to but they didn't have to kiss on that moment yet Luke chose to. God, it made Ashton feel so special.

"Relax baby, we're not doing anything bad." Luke said before kissing him again.

Ashton felt his body relaxing when Luke started running his hands inside his shirt, touching every inch of Ashton's torso. Ashton moaned when Luke pinched his nipple and pulled the boy closer, tangling his fingers on Luke's hair and slightly pulling it. Luke moaned when Ashton took the initiative and shoved his tongue inside Luke's mouth, kissing him deeply.

Luke was surprised at the younger's action, he seemed to be more shy but now that he was getting comfortable  Luke thought it was so hot. He grinded his hips against Ashton's and whimpered when the younger boy threw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck baby, you make me feel so good." Luke said and Ashton moaned at Luke's raspy voice"Look at you, all vulnerable. God knows the thing I could do right now."

Just when Luke was about to suck a hickey on Ashton's neck his phone rang.

"You don't have to answer babe." Luke said, kissing Ashton's lips as he reached for his phone.

"I-I have to, it might be imporant." Ashton said, pressing accept "Hello? Yeah mom, I'll be right there. I love you too."

Luke leaned down and started bitting and sucking softly on his neck, knowing there wouldn't be marks for Ashton to cover. People would start asking him questions and he doesn't want Ashton to be asked things he doesn't know how to answer. Maybe he takes too much care of Ashton but he just wants him to stay safe.

Ashton got up when Luke got off of him, not knowing what to say. He walked to the table where he had left his script amd picked it up, turning around only to be met with Luke's chest. The blond was smirking when Ashton looked up at him, his lips red and slightly parted. Ashton smiled at him and started walking to the door, only for Luke to turn him around and peck his lips. He kissed Ashton deeply, feeling the curly haired boy's cheeks heating up against his hand.

Luke opened the door for him when they pulled away and Ashton walked outside, his breath still shaky because of everything that had just happened. He was amazed and surprised that he had the strenght to keep going, last time he made out with someone was when he was 13 and it was very  messy. He doesn't like to remember those times, dark dark times.

"I had a great time tonight." Luke said, giving Ashton an echanting smile.

The curly haired boy's heart fluttered, smiling and blushing as he got out of the room. He looked down and help the script to his chest along with his phone, hiding his smile with the papers.

"I had fun too." he said, avoiding Luke's eyes.

"Well princess, I hope we can make plans sometime soon." Luke said when Ashton started walking away "Text me, baby boy."

Ashton looked at him one last time and Luke winked, closing the door. As he was walking Ashton was pushed to the floor, opening his eyes to see Olivia and Michael dragging him to a room (probably Olivia's since she was alone). They closed the door and looked at Ashton.

"What the fuck does he mean baby boy?"

Ashton smiled awkwardly, there would be a lot of weird explanation to do. He got up and they kept staring at him.

"Guys, I really have to go."

"Okay, tell us by text." Olivia said, pointing her finger at Ashton "But if you get pregnant I'm going to have a serious talk with him."

________________________

the end was kind of weird but aye things are heating up

i'll put a ✖ if there is something mature on the chapter, there will be like 3 smuts scenes and i'm planning on this having 25 chapters or more

-ana rita (moony)