four

THIS SONG FROM DISNEY CHANNEL CAME UP AND I GOT INSPIRED I'M EVEN GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FUCK THANKS ANNA MARGARET

i kinda made posters for this? at least for Luke and Ashton. it looks kinda weird but here's Luke:

yes, the typical billboard pic because he just looks hot asf and that's how he looks in the story

yes, the typical billboard pic because he just looks hot asf and that's how he looks in the story. Ashton's will be next chapter

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS

ENJOY XX

________________________________

[From: Olivia]

yo open your door already because i'm coming to get you

Ashton smiled at the girl's message and replied, saying it would be already open when she got there. He lived in an apartment, it wasn't that big but he didn't need much space. It had one bedroom with a bathroom, a guest room, another bathroom, the kitchen and the living room. He liked it because it was small and comfortable, kind of reminded him of his house (without the amazing view to Los Angeles, of course).

He ran to the room and picked a pale pink sweater, a black skirt and knee-high socks. The feminine boy walked to his mirror and put a flower crown on with pale pink flowers. Ashton smiled at his outfit and ran to the bathroom to wash his teeth.

"Olivia Matthews just arrived, sluts!" he heard the girl say and got out of the bathrom after cleaning his mouth. She was a random but funny girl, Ashton and Michael were already the best of friends with her (and each other).

"Hey!" he greeted the girl as soon as she saw her. She was stealing candy from his jar but it was fine "Take as many as you want."

She sighed heavily and put the candy back in the jar "It's not funny if you're nice about it! God damn it Ashton."

Ashton giggled and they walked out of the apartment to the black car. Once again Hedgar ordered personal drivers to each actor but Olivia, Michael and Ashton decided to go together since they live a bit close to each other and there was no need to spend more money. They eventually convinced him and got it. Ashton found it weird that Michael wasn't there but it was okay when Olivia told him that Michael had to go early on that day.

Today was the first day of filming the movie which means that after this week they would go to Australia to record more but this week they just want to film the first three scenes that would show how the character's lives were. He didn't know if he was recording sicne Luke would go first but wanted to go anyway, it's all for the experience. Ashton received the script right after the reunion three weeks before that day - it was literally when he got home, the package was on the mail box.

He might have skipped to see the first scene he was going to record as soon as he noticed what it was.

"Yo, Geoffrey." Olivia said, putting on her seatbelt.