five

Ashton's poster up there aye

dedicated to -lashtonxx bc she was extremily thirsty for a chapter (ly)

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO CUDDLE AND WATCH LION KING WITH I NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING

bye xx

_________________________

Ashton read the line again, preparing to record his first scene. It was a big deal, this movie could possibly bring him important roles and more recognition. He doesn't even want to be that famous, he just wants to be recognized as the boy who does what he loves not the famous Ashton Irwin. Probably doesn't make sense but in his mind it does, a lot.

He was alone in the make-up place. Maybe he should go somewhere quieter but he felt better there, where he could hang out with Michael. The spot also had a good distance to the bathroom and the lunch room, that means Ashton won't have to walk too much to eat or do the numbers. Michael had gone somewhere a few minutes ago, he was probably going to meet up with Calum to talk to him.

Ashton heard from the decorators Luke was going to be in the studio for that day. He doesn't know why since he doesn't have to record anything but wanted to ask him. At the same time he was shy and didn't want to speak to Luke at all, afraid that the blonde would make fun of him or something like that.

He knows Luke doesn't like to be treated like some type of God just because he's a world-wide famous actor and that's what Asthon admires about him. Luke could be a cocky peasant that doesn't care about anyone but himself because he's famous but he prefers to help the others and be honest. The downside is that you can't actually avoid when one of your role models comes to talk to you and you get to do something with them which is actually a dream come true.

Ashton struggles to hide his inner fangirl everyday.

"Do you want some help, mother?" he repeated the line, not getting the tone he wanted "Do you-"

"I've been standing here for the past 15 minutes and believe me, it's just right." someone said.

He looked behind him and saw it was Luke, smiling at him. He saw down on the couch next to Ashton and looked at the script. Their thighs were touching and Ashton felt his cheeks heat up when Luke put his hand on top of Ashton's, taking the script from him. His hand was cold and it felt so good. Luke looked so hot on his white-striped shirt and black jeans, Ashton almost threw himself at the boy but he's better than that. Stronger than that. Almost.

"See this part here?" Luke said, poting to one of Ashton's lines that he had previously said. Ashton sat a bit away from Luke, keeping the distance between them.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"That's the one you should be working on. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just trying to help you."

Ashton smiled and nodded "I completely understand, I would have done the same for you. If I was you I mean- not that I want to be you I just-"

He was interrupted by Luke laughing. He quickly shut up and stared at his lap, embarrassed by Luke laughing at him. Luke's laugh was amazing, so beautiful to hear and Ashton wanted to listen to it forever - maybe even turn it into those one youtube videos where the same thing replays for 10 hours.

"It's fine, listen to me: you seem kind of stressed, how about we go out for lunch if there is still time right after? It's still eleven fifty."

Ashton blushed and nodded. Luke winked at him and got up, leaving the room. Soon Ashton heard someone calling him from the corridor and it was the sign for him to go. He got up, smiling and shaking a bit from the encouter with Luke and fixed his outfit, entering the scenary.

"Action!"

***

"Do you want some help, mother?" Percy said, staring at the mid-age woman with a kind smile on his face "I don't mind preparing dinner with you, I just helped Hailee with her homework."

"Oh, no need!" she said, taking out the plates "But maybe you could set the table."

"Will do." He said, walking to the plates and setting them on the table "You only gave me three plates, where's dad?"

His mother suddenly stopped what she was doing and sighed.

"He's off with someone, probably won't be back until later."

Percy nodded and hugged his mother, kissing her head "I love you, mom."

Everyone clapped and they stopped recording, congratulating each other for the performance. Ashton thought it would be awful and he would mess up on the first take but it was actually fine. They only took an hour and a half since there was a problem with the lighting. He got to record with Olivia, it was awesome.

He went to the dressing room and undressed from his character outfit, putting on the clothes he had earlier. As soon as he opened the door to get out he was faced with a blond leaning against the wall and playing on his phone, his sunglasses covering his eyes. Luke lifted his head up and put the phone on his pocket, staring at Ashton with a smirk.

"You look wonderful, let's go for lunch?" Luke asked and Ashton let out a breath.

"It's one in the afternoon, Luke. I bet you have important things to do."

"I'd rather spend my time with you, princess." Luke said, biting his lip and Ashton blushed when he noticed the blond checking him out. Luke extended his arm with a charming smile "Shall we go?"

Ashton gulped and linked his arm with Luke's. The two started walking and walked past Olivia and Michael on the way out. Olivia started making blowjob signs while Michael sent him thumbs-up. The purple-haired boy slapped Olivia's hand and they started arguing (but in a funny way). Ashton giggled at his friends and blushed when Luke opened the door for him.

"Don't forget to put your sunglasses on, princess." Luke said "I don't want you to be bothered by the sun."

Ashton smiled and put them on, climbing in the car next to Luke.

___________

sorry it wasn't that good i'm trash but i've been updating stories a lot and that's awesome

IT'S ALMOST 5AM AND I'M EATING CHIPS AND CRAVING HOT DOGS I FEEL LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN LOL I FEEL BAD FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND jk i'm gonna die alone

i love you xx

-ana rita (moony)