thirteen

small chapter ahead since i've been updating a lot xD sorry
________

The curly-haired boy grabbed the script and marked the pages he had already filmed. On that day he had filmed the last scene alone, which was only him walking down the street to his work and greeting a few people. Well, he also filmed a couple shots of him in the café. He thought it was fun but stressing.

They also had to shoot the same scene multiple times because Ashton couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he was meeting up with Luke when he was finished. Sure Luke was a normal person, his co-worker for a limited time, but he was also the person Ashton had the biggest crush on. And by biggest he means small, very small.

"Mr.Johnson, I'm sorry." Ashton said, finding the man when he was walking to the exit "I messed up some scenes and-"

"Listen Ashton, it's okay." Hedgar said "This kinds of movies aren't exactly easy and you did great. So what if we had to re-take scenes more than other times? That's okay, we all make mistakes." He smiled and patted Ashton's shoulder "I have got to go, enjoy your first day off okay? Have fun tomorrow, spend time with your family."

Ashton nodded and thanked him, watching the man walk away. He looked through a corridor and saw Michael angrily chasing Calum while throwing many insults at him. Ashton chuckled and walked out of the building.

His security guard was already waiting for him at the entrance. He led Ashton to his car and they got in, putting their seatbelts on.

"Where to go, Mr.Irwin?" the driver asked.

"Wideside hotel, please." Ashton said and the car started.

He took out his phone and headphones, opening the window since it was too hot for him to function. Jack - his bodyguard - asked if he wanted the air-conditioning functioning but Ashton prefered the natural, which is what he replied. They stopped at a red light and encountered a fan who was walking with a friend.

"Can you take a picture with me and give me an autograph?" the medium one with light brown hair asked.

"Of course I can!" Ashton said and they took a picture the girl giving him a blank page to write in "What's your name?"

He was glad the red light took so long.

"M-My name is Hope." the girl said, blushing.

Hello Hope! You are so nice and I'm so glad I met you :) i HOPE you have a nice day (haha see what I did there?)

lots of love, Ashxx

He gave her the paper and hugged her the best he could, the car starting to go away.

"I love you, Ashton!" the girl yelled, her friend mocking her.

"I love you too!" he yelled back.

He took out his phone and looked up for a few seconds, seeing a small smile on the driver and bodyguard's faces. Ashton opened the texting app and his conversation with Luke, starting to write. He wanted to apologize since it was almost six and they were supposed to meet up at five.

[To: Luke]

hey there lucas

i'm arriving in like, 10 mins

i'm so sorry for being late, i got caught up with the scenes

[From: Luke]

it's okay Ash, don't worry about it :)

got the script with you? it's fine if you don't

when you arrive tell the receptionist the name Dennis McCoy and your name is Logan Williams :P

[To: Luke]

I do have it. and ofc i will say that :) we just arrived, see you in a few. x

He got out of the car and walked to the reception with his bodyguard, who he let go after he started talking to the receptionist. There was a small line, only two people in front of him, they didn't recognize him because of the hat and sunglasses.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" the red-headed woman asked.

"Good afternoon, I'm looking for Dennis McCoy? My name is Logan Williams." Ashton said, feeling nervous.

"Yes, Mr.McCoy gave us permission to let you in. You may go." the receptionist said and gave Ashton the room number.

He took the elevator to the 18th (and last) floor, walking to room 235. Ashton suspected it was the suite floor where only rich people would go, it was a fancy hotel itself but one floor had more perks than the other.

Ashton knocked on the door, taking off his sunglasses and hat. He was looking down and fixing his hair when the door opened so he didn't see Luke. When Ashton looked up the blond was staring at him with a smirk, only having a towel hanging from his waist.

It was hard not to have a boner or faint but Ashton managed to keep calm.

"Come in, babe."

_____________________

question (pls reply) : do you have any favourite character in this fanfic? if yes which one is it?

any opinions?

i'll just revise this later sigh

—ana rita (moony)