✖ twenty-one ✖

remember that killer smut i talked about a couple chapters ago well guess what i'm keeping it for later (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WARNING: sexual content, dirty talk, blowjob, deepthroat, handjob and pet name kink (sorry, pet names make me weak)

______________

Luke layed Ashton on the bed, wrapping the smaller boy's legs around his waist and kissing him roughly. He pressed his hips against Ashton's roughly, grinding which made the younger moan into the kiss. Ashton gripped Luke's hair and pulled it slightly, to a point where he could release some tension but not hurt Luke. The blond took his pants off, only being in his shirt and Calvin Klein boxers in a matter of seconds.

Ashton turned them around and Luke sat on the bed, taking off his shirt and pressing his lips to Ashton's neck. The curly-haired boy's shorts were already gone since Luke took care of it when they were in the corridor (he actually ripped them which suprised Ashton. He wasn't even mad, he had a spair pair of shorts). He was in nothing but his baby pink panties and his white shirt.

He ran his fingers through Luke's hair as the boy took off Ashton's shirt sucking hickeys on Ashton's neck and shoulders, cupping his ass and squeezing it. Luke pulled Ashton even closer, their members pressed together with the thin fabric of the boy's underwear separating them. The curly-haired boy scratched Luke's back lightly as the boy made another hickey, bitting his lip to avoid moaning but failed when he let out a loud moan.

"Your moans are so pretty baby." Luke said against Ashton's skin "You're gonna be even more prettier after I mark you."

Ashton was sweating, his heart was beating faster and it wasn't because of the pleasure he was feeling or how he had to breath heavily. His member was hard, especially because Luke put his hands inside Ashton's panties, the tip of his fingers pressed against Ashton's hole but no penetrating. Ashton whimpered and lifted Luke's head up kissing him roughly.

Luke shoved his tongue inside Ashton's mouth and the two started making out again. Ashton moaned into the kiss as Luke squeezed his member, sucking on the blond's tongue. Luke moaned, his cheeks becoming a vibrant red. They kept grinding against each other, sweating and moaning while The 1975 played in the background.

"I wanna suck you off." Ashton said, feeling Luke's hard cock against his thigh.

"Okay princess." Luke replied, seeing Ashton get down on his knees eagerly, smirking as the boy took off Luke's boxers "Your panties off too."

Ashton nodded and got up, his hips at the same height as Luke's face. Luke put his hand on Ashton's hips and caressed them, watching as the boy took off his panties. Luke kissed Ashton's stomach, it wasn't toned but you could clearly see that Ashton went to the gym.

"So pretty." Luke said, staring at Ashton's cock "On your knees baby."

Ashton nodded and kissed Luke's lips, getting down on his knees righ in front of him. Luke opened his legs so Ashton could fit between them, watching him put Luke's member inside his mouth. It wasn't the first time Ashton gave a blowjob, he had done it a few times before while he was in high school but with Luke it was different - he actually liked the blond, he was special.

The curly-haired boy bobbed his head on Luke's member, putting his hands where his mouth couldn't reach. He kitten licked around it and Luke moaned quietly, running his fingers through Ashton's hair. He sucked harshly on the head, listening to Luke moan loudly when he did that, pulling Ashton closer which made the boy gag.

"O-Oh shit, fuck Ash." Luke moaned "Feel so good sweetheart."

Ashton relaxed his throat and started sucking and bobbing his head. His nose was pressed against Luke's pubic hair as he deepthroathed him. Ashton moaned around Luke's member and scratched the back of his hips.

"I'm gonna cum." Luke said, whimpering.

Ashton sucked harshly again on the head, knowing the boy was about to cum he ran his hand up and down on Luke's member. He looked up at Luke with innocent eyes and they locked their eyes, Ashton fluttering his eyelids. He listened to Luke moan louder and felt a warm liquid on his mouth, swallowing it before he even got the chance to taste it completely.

Luke grabbed Ashton's hair and pulled him up, kissing him hotly and tasting himself. He layed the boy down on the bed and kept kissing him, running his hand through Ashton's sensitive spots.

"Did so good baby." Luke said, kissing Ashton's neck "Want me to touch you? Make you cum all over your chest?"

Ashton nodded eagerly "Please Lukey."

Luke chuckled hotly, wrapping his hand around Ashton's sensitive member.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, kitten."

Luke kissed him as he gave Ashton a handjob. He gripped it lightly, making Ashton moan when his hand went up and down on the smaller boy's member. Luke sped up as the time passed, watching as Ashton scrunched up his nose and smiled when he came. Knowing Luke was the reason of that smile mad the blonde smile.

He leaned down and licked the cum off of Ashton until there was none on the boy's tanned skin. Luke kissed Ashton's lips and let the boy taste himself, both of them moaning softly. Ashton played with the small hair in the back of Luke's neck and sighed into the kiss.

"Wanna go to sleep?" Luke asked, pecking Ashton's lips.

The boy nodded and Luke smiled at him. Both of them got up and put on their underwear.

"What do I sleep in?" Ashton asked.

"Here." Luke gave him a big sweater saying I Love Paris "Do you mind it?"

"No, it's fine." Ashton said, smiling and dressing it "So, I guess I'm going to the couch and-"

"Couch? No you're not sleeping in the couch." Luke said, smiling and getting under the covers "You're staying here with me."

Ashton blushed and nodded, climbing under the covers with Luke. He felt a bit awkward after what they had done and since he didn't know what to do he layed a bit far from the blond. His heart started beating faster when Luke spooned him, his hand under Ashton's - more like Luke's - sweater and pressed against Ashton's stomach, pulling him closer. His right arm was under the crook of Ashton's neck. He kissed on top of the hickey he had done and buried his head in Ashton's neck.

"Goodnight kitten." Luke said, hugging Ashton thight and linking his fingers with Ashton on top of the boy's stomach.

"Goodnight Lukey."

Ashton wanted to say 'I love youbut maybe he shouldn't go that far.

_____________________

here is the smut you were thirsty for sorry it was weird but smut is smut amirite

sorry for any mistakes

OPINIONS

-ana rita (moony)