two

Saying it was a busy week was an understanding, at least for Ashton.

He had three interviews because of the last movie, and then an interview on a talk show. On that afternoon there was also a photoshoot for Paintbrushes after all of that and on the next day he would be occupied with the cast meet-up of Hide Your Lies. Ashton was really excited, he had been talking non-stop about it to his mom, she even sighed at the hundreth time. She loved it though, Ashton was pursuing his dream and being appreciated for millions of people who loved him because he was himself.

He sat down at the café, not bothering to take out his sunglasses and beanie (papparazzi had been crazy lately). He had a killing headache and was very sleepy, a cup of coffee wouldn't hurt. Ashton saw the brunette at the balcony looking at him like she was waiting for him to get up and order something. Ashton took out his wallet and walked to the balcony after being sat down for at least five minutes.

''Hello, my name is Emma, how can I help you?'' she had a slight british accent.

''A coffee, please.'' she nodded and Ashton gave her the money. She left the balcony and went to make the café.

Ashton adjusted his beanie and looked around, licking his lips. He saw people laughing and smiled, he likes seeing the others happy. It's not that important since its not his own happiness, maybe he shouldn't care but seeing other people smiling made him smile. Ashton was sent out of his thoughts when the employer gave him his coffee, he grabbed and walked to a table, sitting down on it.

He took out his phone and started playing 'aa' (n/a:i play it and lemme tell you, it's fucking annoying bUT), bitting his lip when he couldn't pass a level. He brought his coffee to his lips to take a sip, but cursed when it burnt his lips. Someone chuckled in front of him and he looked up, seeing an unknown person in there. It was a man, he was wearing a jacket with many pockets and in front of him there was a notepad and a pen.

"I've been wanting an interview with you all day Mr.Irwin.'' The man said and smiled at him, Ashton was regretting the moment he told his bodyguard he could stay in the car.

Ashton lifted his eyebrows in confusion, sitting up straight "Excuse me?''

''Mr.Irwin I work for a magazine, if you could only answer 27 simple questions it would be explendid. I have been following you all day just to-'' The man said, Ashton sent a text to his bodyguard and got up, interrupting the man.

"Excuse me but I have got to go hum- goodbye, I'm sorry."

"But Mr.Irwin-"

"I'm sorry."

Ashton got out of the coffee shop and ran to the car when he heard the man calling. Jack - his bodyguard - put him inside the car and sent the man away. He came back a few minutes later, sitting down and they left the place.

"Told you that you shouldn't have gone alone." Jack said.

"I-I just wanted to have some independence."

"It's okay, I understand - just don't do it again okay?"

_______

this was kinda shiet but I kinda tried to point out one of the cons of being a celebrity - being followed

it's honestly creepy as hell

-ana rita (moony)