-8- And the Plan Unfolds

I woke up with a pounding in my head; I sat up and instantly regretted it. I ran to the bathroom and lost what little was in my stomach. When I felt better I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked pale and my hair was a mess. I fixed my hair into a bun at the back of my head and then turned the faucet on. I splashed my face with water and picked up the towel behind me and dried my face. As I was patting my chin dry something glimmered in the mirror. It can’t be… I looked at my hand and gasped. There it was on my left hand second finger from the left; the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. But then again, I had seen this before; it was the one from my dream.

Not knowing what else to do, I walked like a zombie back to bed and saw a lump. Wait a second, that’s not supposed to be there. I poked the bundle and jumped back. It moved slightly then settled back into place. This must be a dream. Yeah, that’s what this is, I’ll just go back to sleep. I crawled back into bed and let sleep over come me.

I woke up again to someone slapping me with their arm. I opened my eyes and looked at my stomach. There it was resting right on the center of my tummy was an arm, and by the looks of it, it belonged to a man. Slowly I turned my head to the right. When I saw his face I immediately calmed down. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, it’s so, so… adorable. Wait a second did I really just think that? I decided that I would wake him up in a rather rude manner since that’s how he woke me up, whether he knows it or not. Before I do that I want to have a little fun. I ran to the bathroom and got all the supplies that I would need for my little “project”.

By the time I was finished with Cam he looked beautiful. His face was covered in makeup right down to light pink blush. I ran to my bag and grabbed my camera; I turned the flash off and started snapping pictures. I put my camera to the side and grabbed the bucket. Turning it sideways I made a throwing motion with my arms and the contents all landed on my sleeping best friend. I ran over to the table and began taking pictures again, this time with flash.

Cam sat up confusion showing in his eyes before he turned towards the flash. When he saw me his face cleared up and confusion left his eyes, only to be replaced with anger. I threw my camera onto the pile of pillows I laid down knowing this would happen and took off running out the door. I ran halfway down the hall before he caught up to me and grabbed me around my waist, spinning me around. He set me down before turning me to him. Looking at his face I couldn’t help but giggle. He looked so mad but at the same time like a princess. He most likely didn’t even realize he was “all dolled up” as he began to speak.

“That was not very nice Beth.” He said in a serious tone while smirking.

“Whoever said I was nice…Princess?” I asked with an evil grin on my face.

“Princess?” he asked clear confusion in his voice. He was thinking through everything he could imagine based on the look on his face when someone next to us cleared their throat.

“Excuse me,” said a maid, "But would you mind moving your conversation elsewhere, at least until you’re decent?”

Confusion was then written on both of our faces then and then I realized it. Looking at Cameron I noticed something, he was only in boxers. I turned away quickly and then thought a horrific thought. Slowly I looked down at myself terrified at what I may find and then sighed in relief. I may not be completely covered in my camisole and spandex shorts but it wasn’t like I was in my underwear. I turned back to the maid and answered her by saying “Of course, please excuse us” before grabbing Cam by the arm and dragging him back into our room.

He was clearly still confused as he stared at me looking for any clue as to what was going on. I just pointed at him before looking away. From the corner of my eye I noticed him look down and gasp. He quickly went over to the bed and covered his lower half with blankets.