-Author's Note- Semi-important

Authors Note:

Okay so sorry guys but this isn’t a chapter I just wanted you guys to all know that in preparation for future chapter I went back and reread them all to make sure nothing clashed. While doing this I edited the mistakes I saw and changed a few things. None of what I changed messes with the story but it didn’t fit well in the sentence or story in general. It was all minor details. Anyway, I will be uploading soon if not tomorrow for sure Saturday. Also, I tried sending it out as a message but I am not sure if you all got it or not but I will try to write many chapters at once if I can so I can upload throughout the week but not keep myself away from my studies. If you have any ideas for future parts of the story feel free to message or email them to me. My email is in my about me if you need it.  Coming soon to a story near you…haha jk but coming up in the story is more about Kat. Bet you forgot about here didn’t you? Also, some drama is coming up. So yeah anyway, that’s all I just wanted you all to know that. If you actually read this, post the word penguin in a comment at the bottom. If not then you are obviously not here so you can’t. Haha, sorry so anyway bye now!

P.S if you ever read any of my other stories and this they should be added too or continued tell me and I will consider it. Honestly I gave up on them all, so yeah bye for real now