-18- Not Fair? I Think it is Completely Fair

***Author's Note***

Okay, so no comments sadface but I figured I owed you guys. So here is another chapter! I feel A LOT less stressed now that I took my exams but and now sad because I am almost done with highschool. less than two weeks till graduation. I don't have anything else pre written so it may be a few days before I upload again. if i take too long bug me and maybe I will write faster. <(")   If you hadn't noticed, I like penguins. Anyway dedicated to 1DOnlyYou for introducing me to One Direction with her story Ours, check it out its awesome, all of her stories are!!!

Previously on Life Unexpected…

I stood there not really knowing what to say, but there was something I needed to do. Slowly I closed the very small distance between us and stood on my tippy toes in order to do something I should have done a while ago. I kissed my best friend and now husband.

Chapter 18:

He responded right away by pulling me closer to him if that was even possible. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. After some time he pulled away and smiled at me. I just looked down and blushed. He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

“Beth, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I need for you to always know that I love you.”

“Cam, I know and you know what?” I asked.

“What?” He asked a bit breathless.

“Cam, when I say something like that you are supposed to guess.”

“Oh, sorry, uh, you just realized we are both wet from you rinsing the dishes?” He asked completely serious.

“Uh, nope. But we totally are.” I said laughing at the dampness of my clothes.

“Okay, then what?” He asked interested.

“I love you too.” I whispered.

We just stood there for a while just staring at each other. I could tell he was deep in thought while I just watched his expression change from shock, to realization, to love. Before I knew it he was kissing me again with his hands around my waist. He picked me up and placed me on the counter without breaking us apart. We stayed there like that for around ten minutes but felt like ten seconds.

“You have no clue how good it feels to hear you say that.” Cam said before kissing me again.

“You don’t know how good it feels to say that.” I said.

“Come on Love, let’s go to bed.” He said before grabbing me off of the counter and carrying me up stairs bridal style.

**********************

I woke up the next day to the song “The One That Got Away” and I couldn’t help but think I didn’t let him get away. He was right next to me. I turned over and watched as Cam was still asleep.

I got up careful not to disturb him and went to my computer. I had about ten emails all from Kat.

Beth,

Write me ASAP

Beth,

I need to talk to you, it’s urgent

Beth,

Don’t ignore me

They were all like that. What is going on? Is someone hurt? Is everything okay?

Kat,

Is everything okay? It sounded urgent, No one is dying right? Kat, what is going on, what is so important?

I closed my laptop and grabbed some clothes and threw them on the end of the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into the room. I grabbed my clothes and dropped my towel before putting my clothes on.

“Wow, I will seriously never get used to you.” Cam said while sitting up in bed.

“How long have you been awake?” I asked blushing.

“Not nearly long enough, you were almost completely covered when I realized what was going on.” He said with a smirk.

“Well, now whose fault is that?” I asked teasingly.

“Yours Love, It is all your fault because you should have woken me up.”

“Now where is the fun in that?” I asked while walking over and sitting on the bed.

“Well your loving husband would get to see you in your beautiful entirety.” He responded.

“Well, maybe I am not ready for that.” I said in a small voice.

“Okay, if that’s what you want.” He said slightly sad.

“It is, for now. But I was thinking since the press already thinks we are having a wedding. I think we should. A real one this time, and after that, maybe we can be a real married couple, participating in all things that come with that term.” I said suggestively while biting my lip in wait for his answer.

“That would be the best thing ever.” He said.

“Well then, we need to tell Mom because we have a wedding to plan.” I replied brightly.

“Okay, well first we need to go to school.”

“Do we have to?”

“Yes. It is time to face the music Love.”

“Okay fine.” I said before walking over to Cam and giving him a long hug.

“Now, I got to get ready so we can get to school on time.”

“Okay, I will be downstairs making breakfast then.”