Lights. Camera. Action.

After the movie i was acting in the past five months, was a cast photoshoot, and o make everything worse I barley had time to talk to my life-long best friend, Danielle whose been threw everything with me.

"Hey, maybe after the photoshoot,uhm, well do you want to come to my place and we can have a sleepover? Like old times? Just meand you?" Danielle asked. Her voice was sturdy, but her big brown eyes were pleading.

I shrugged. "Maybe. Because after the photoshoot, i have a meeting with the director about our new location. But surely after that, i'll definitely come over." i said, flipping my blond hair behind my shoulder.

She smiled. "I'll be waiting."

"Ok.--"

"Haven! Hurry, Darling, Hurry! We're late, very, very late!" my manager Roxanne grasped my arm, and drug me away from my hopless Danielle. I turned around to give my Latino friend an apologetic glance, but she was already walking away from the set, utterly heartbroken.

I stared back at her until she was out of sight, and once i was outside the doors i was suddenly crowded by the curious poparazzi. So many flashs in such a quick second, i think i might go blind, but Roxanne just ignored them and walked straight threw them, her hands still gripping my upper arm so hard it hurts.

"Haven Jade, What's up with your new movie? Can you give us the deets?" One of the poparazzi asked me.

It felt rude to ignore her, so i stopped and looked at the woman shoving the microphone in my face questionly. I smiled shyly, and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear before i said, "Well, actually, i think--"

I was pulled away by Roxanne, and she shoved me into the limo.

"I have told you before, and i will say it again. Do. Not. Talk. To. Them. Besides, Haven, Jerry's already given us orders not to let anything out. Now they know your vulnerable, and they'll strike at you when your away from us."

"Roxy," i moaned. Roxy is what i call her when i try to make her calm down. Rolling my eyes with a huge smile, i said, "I was just--"

"Not another word, Haven. We are already late, and Dean is already there. Hurry, driver, hurry! We dont have all day!" She shouted, pounding on the window blocking us. She kept banging on the window and didnt stop.

Jeez, she was funny when she shouted in her sophissticated helf-British accent. I couldnt help but giggle until she she would stop.

"Ms. Rogers, i'm already above the speed limit!" the driver said, defending himself obviously. But Roxanne didnt care.

"Go faster!" she demanded, then sat down, fixed her skirt and high bun and low glasses before looking at me with a smirk.

He took a sharp turn, i screamd, and i fell over to the next seat.

When we finally got to the photoshoot, Dean was waiting for me, already in costume.

Our movies about teenage love.

With a monster.

He's a werewolf who's selfish and always gets what he wants, and i'm a vulnerable human whom ends up with a broken heart.

Doesnt it just sound GREAT?

"You're late." said Dean in a low voice.

See, Dean and i have a... special relationship. Yah, we hate eachother. No matter what we do on set, just ends in hatred. Doesnt matter how good his kisses feel, or our my skin tingles when he touches me.

No. We hate eachother.

"Yah, i know, i'm sorry, the poparazzie were everywhere." i apologyzed before running to my dressing room to change. I put on some tight skinny jeans, some cute black boots, and light brown lace shirt with an even lighter tan beneath it.

"Are you ready yet?" i can hear Roxanne say outside my dressing room. "Mr. Corache is waiting." Roxanne called.

"Uh--actually, yes."

"How does it fit, honey?" she opened the door and examined me closely. "Oh, that's perfect!" she exclaimed and did a happy dance before yelling, "Now, hurry, darling, hurry!" She pushed me out the door and i ran into Dean's arms.

He looked down at me, and suddenly a look of disgust crossed over his face. "Get away from me," he exclaimed, and pushed me away.

"Shut up, you big douche bag," i rolled my silver eyes at him before walking past him and into a room with a light green screen.

"Ok," Mr. Corache, Jerry, said, "You and Dean turn sideways, yes, i want you to look up at eachother," we did as told, and he shouted, "And i want you to hold hands."

We both cringed at the thought, but we had to if we wanted to get paid.

"Great, now, that's just perfect," he said, a few pictures were taken before he said something else. "Aright, now, Haven, if you could reach on your tippy-toes and kiss him just lightly, that would be just be perfect." I closed my eyes, and licked my lips nervously. I reached for his lips until they were compressed onto mine.

Suddenly, i didnt want to stop.

My eyes closed tiredly, and my heart beat faster with every second. He stroked my lips with his tounge, and, i have to admit, i loved it, until Mr. Corache said--

"Alright. That should be good. Now, if we could take a picture of the werewolf family... Come along, you guys," he said at the shy cast for the werewolf family.

I let go of his limp hands a moment later, looked into his warm eyes once more, before our love transformed into hatred, and i slowly drooped off to the side unnoticed. I think i might have fallen asleep, but i wasnt even tired before i'd kissed Dean.

Dean and i had a complicated relationship.

I mean, i love the guy.

But, you know, only when we're forced to show affection.

Then, we hate each other.

So... really, i dont know WHAT i'm supposed to feel.

I was woken up by Roxanne.

"Honey, honey, honey, wake up. You have to  take more pictures."

"What?" i said.

"More pictures. Get up."

She helped me up, and i suddenly felt a wave of nausea come over me. "Roxy," i said, "I..i dont feel so good..."

"Well, when you get home take some Advil or something, but come on, Darling, hurry--"

"But, Roxy, i really dont--"

"Haven?" Mr. Corache asked. I looked over at him. "Hurry. We're waiting."

I nodded. "Coming, Mr. Corache, sir," i said faintly.

I walked over to Dean.

"Alright. Now, Dean, hover over her like your protecting her, Haven, darling, you act as if you dont know what's happening, and you guys--" he pointed at the rest of the family, "Crowd around them as if she's about to kill him."

Great.

Surrounded in a room where everyone hates me.

No, excuse me.

In a room where WEREWOLVES hate me.

What fun.

Maybe later we can get some ice cream and make my night worth living.