Epilogue

+

Epilogue

+

The kidnapper

"Oh sweet sweet Daya." the voice cooed.

Daya lay unconscious unaware of what was happening around her at the moment. A hooded figure using a spell to shroud himself in darkness stood over her. He smiled a big smile feeling like he had won the prize had had hope for.

He knew the moment he lay eyes on Daya she had to be his and his alone. No one noticed him not even a little bit but he was always there. He used every chance he could to eavesdrop on conversation that Daya had. He was determined to have her and he wouldn't let anyone stop him.

He had a big plans and he wanted Daya by his side to make it all happen. He had been planning for a long time and finally his chance was here. He still had to make preparation there was more beings that had to die. He knew the ritual couldn't be complete with out all the pieces coming together.

He sighed a sigh of relief he was so anxious to have her he took her early then planned. Now that he had her all he wanted to do was make sure she never left again. He slowly and gently tied enchanted rope around her arms and feet. He knew that it would make it so she couldn't move or use her gifts.

He didn't want her to try and leave him after he had finally go her where he wanted her. He scooped her up and placed her on a large queen heart shaped bed. He had picked it out just for them it was to symbolize the love they would share.

He knew everything had to be perfect for his bride his one and only. He moved around the room dancing to a melody that only he could here. He was bubbling with excitement soon she would awaken from her magic induced sleep. Everything just had to be perfect and he wouldn't let anyone stop it. He walked over to a huge wall full of pictures he had taken of Daya over time.

He leaned forward and kissed the cold plastic paper and his heart skipped a beat. Soon he would know what it felt like to kiss her real lips. He was so tempted to kiss his sleeping bride but he didn't want to tarnish there first kiss.

"Everything will be perfect." he mumbled out loud. He walked over to mannequin that displayed an elaborate black gown.

He rubbed his hands along the soft laced fabric he had thought of everything. He just knew that she would be happy when she saw it.

Midas

Midas sat in the dark corner of the room he was patient he had waited already hours. Finally the front door creaked open and Midas clicked on the light beside him. "Long time no see Clive and Justine."

The small baby he held in his arm squirmed his small arms waving about. "What did you do with the babysitter.

"My plan was to tell her that I was a friend of the family but I couldn't do that. And why is that? Well you two had to go and hire a demon nanny. When she saw me she knew exactly who I was. So she had to take a walk off the balcony upstairs just to be safe." Midas shrugged.

"What the fuck do you want?" Clive bit out.

"Clive you don't want me to see if your baby wants to take a walk to do you?" Midas countered.

"What do you want from us Midas we did everything you asked of us. So why are you back here to bother my family again." Justine sobbed.

"See it's seems that you two might have talked to someone that you shouldn't have. And my first thought was to kill you but instead I will use you." Midas smirked.

Midas knew that if he killed them that it might lead back to him so he really couldn't. He didn't want a trail of bodies to lead to him so he had to be smarter. He was in the human world the last place anyone would expect him to be.

"Use us for what we can't possibly be of use to you." Clive sighed.

"Don't worry when I need you I will let you know today I just came by to say high." Midas chuckled.

He got up from the chair and walked over Justine and handed the baby to her. "Now you to be good Uncle Midas will be back to visit shortly."

Midas knew he had to figure out something and he knew Clive and Justine would come in handy. Everything that was happening he believed would stop if he got rid of Adlyn. He loved Farah but she had decided to leave him and he loved his freedom more. It was only a matter of time before he came up with a plan to end her for good. And then he could get back to his normal life and Farah would eventually come around. He knew he had to get rid of her and no one knew he was involved. He had failed to do that when it came to Janeer he didn't plan to do that again.

+

I hope you guys enjoyed the ending! I had planned to add about three more chapters but decided not to! Since I'm doing a book 3 I decided to save those juicy ones for the next book. The title and cover will be up as I get closer to uploading the first few chapters.