An Attempt Of Persuasion

Chapter Six

An Attempt Of Persuasion

The next day at school was like the other, apart from obvious other lessons with different teachers. Who all of them gave me the same weird look, I mean seriously what have I done to piss them all of? Even Anthony noticed it in our Geography class we had together.

"Unless Miss has some sort of perverted hots for you I would think to believe you've done something to f*ck her of" Anthony said to me as we packed up to leave Geography class

"Well that adds her to the list of all the other teachers that seem to hate me or something" I shrugged slinging my bag over my right shoulder, before following Anthony out of class

"Now why would anyone hate you?" Anthony asked in mock surprise "I mean it's not like this morning Colette forced you to take of your 'Vampires suck' T-shirt now is it?"

"Ha-ha" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

"Seriously though it must have taken something big to piss of all of the teachers" Anthony said

I sucked in my bottom lip and think about it "Well I can't think of anything"

"Really?" Anthony said raising his eye brows

"What can you?" I asked

"Well yeah, your first days remember?" he continued when I don't show any recollection "When they were putting us into our form groups and you made a little scene-"

"Oh..." I recalled turning to Anthony "but really that wasn't much"

"Well..." Anthony queried

"Not enough for every f*cking one of them to hate me though" I pointed out

"Well I don't know. Who knows what goes on in a Vampires messed up mind" Anthony shrugged just before we reach the cafeteria for lunch.

We met up with Colette, William and Davie at a lunch table after collecting our food from the cafeteria ladies.

"Hey guys" Anthony greets as I pulled out my chair that's next to Davie and wave at them shortly

"How was Geography?" William asked

I shrugged "Meh..." and Anthony agreed giving the same response

Colette then started carrying the conversation so naturally the subject quickly changed to the 'GRAND ROYAL BALL' on Friday.

"Are you coming Anthony, William, Davie?" Colette asked

I rolled my eyes. I know what she's doing! And it's not going to work

"Well I don't see the harm" William shrugged

"Hm agreed" Anthony said and I gave him a look

"What?" he asked

"Nothing I just didn't see you as the formal Ball type" I teased

"Well neither do you" Anthony replied slyly

"Well I guess that makes sense, since I'm not going" I said turning to my untouched food that wassitting on my plate all deliciously and yummy looking

"Wait, hey hey" Anthony interjected from my food eating time (and everyone knows this is a very important time so this better be good) "If I'm going your coming too, there's no way I'm going to a Vampire Royal Ball without backup"

"Ugh I don't want to be back up" I growled "Here's an idea we can both just stay in my dorm watching scary movies instead of this back up for a boring Ball stuff"

Anthony makes a thoughtful face "Yeah I'm down for that-"

"Hey guys don't be like that!" Colette argued "we can all go together it will be fun!"

I blew out my cheeks bored, while shaking my head not convinced

Colette frowned before hitting William on the side for help

"Colette's right guys we should go, have a laugh, Davie can show of his killer moves-"

Williams was cut off by Davie nodding "It's true my moves are better than. . . Well there better than everyone's I'm basically the king of dance"

That made me laugh and so does Anthony

"- I'm gonna call you that from now on" William nodded smiling "Anyway come on guys you'd be stupid to miss that, plus aren't you the least bit curious to meet the oh so talked and praised about Royal Family?"

Anthony seemed to be and gave in "Fine guys I'm coming"

While I was still not budging "Nope guys I'm not coming"

They all frowned and it made me feel a little bad but not enough to make me say yes.

Colette was the first to realise I wasn't going to give in so she speaks up "Fine Lailah but you're still coming shopping with me tomorrow even if you're not going"

I think about refusing but really what's the harm in a shopping trip "Sure Colette can't wait"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hope you liked the chapter :)