The School Day

Chapter Four

The School Day

If I could sum Mr Wiles up in one word it would no doubt be. Evil. Because that is what he is, complete and utterly evil. It seemed this guy had no morals, the whole of our English lesson was just him giving a lecture about how he's sooo much better than us because he's a blood-sucker and we're simple peasants. I mean b*tch please how am I simple? Ok now I'm going of topic. A boy at the back of the class sneezed in one of Mr evil-blood-suckers lectures and let me tell you I've never seen I persons face turn from white to red to green in a matter of a few seconds. The boy got shoved out of class and Mr Wiles charged him to the head- mistress's office, but really what is was he going to say to Miss Piersay? 'This boy sneezed in class ummm what about a suspension?' pfft seriously this dude I don't like, and I sense he doesn't like me either. Well he doesn't like anyone! But me specifically, he hates.... which I'm fine with.

After English with Mr lovely, me and William separated ways to our next lessons that we sadly didn't have together. My next lesson was Art with Mr Dover, that I found out I had with the four giggling sl*tty girls that I found, from having to walk behind them to class that their names were. Gillian (the one with dark hair and wore way to much eye makeup), Zoe (I think she probably has the biggest chest size out there . . . seriously how many push up bras does she have?), Misty (she was even shorter than me and you could tell she's got naturally curly hair no matter how much she has seemed to of attacked it with the hair straighters) and last like any other girl posy there was the queen bee and in this one her name was Samantha, she was tall, slim, blonde but not dirty blonde like me oh no she had this flowy almost golden hair that shined every time it hit a beam of light, I mean come on! She's practically stepped out of a photo shoot.... pfft whatever!

Mr Dover wasn't like Mr Wiles. He was a calm man with only intensions of teaching us the lesson, he was a good artist and he demonstrated his skills to the class with ease, I guess he's been doing this job for a long time.

At break, Colette had texted me to meet her in the girls toilets by the History block, It was a slight odd place to meet so I got a little worried that something may of happened.

"Colette?" I called out as I pushed open the door to the girl's toilets

"Heya" Colette was standing by the sinks holding her phone, looking completely fine so panic over "How were your lessons?"

"Yeah, yeah .... Well no one has bitten me yet so I guess thing are dandy "I shrugged "Yours?"

"Yep they were fine" She nodded

"So why have you called me in here Colette you haven't killed a Vampire and your thinking I'll help you hide the body are you?" I asked

"No I just called you in here to have a secret blog meeting without the V.A.M.P.I.R.E.S hearing" Colette whispered

I rolled my eyes at her spelling out Vampire as if they would just appear in front of us if we spoke there name "Ok what's the meeting about?"

"Chloe Days responded to your DM In my Math class" Colette said handing me her phone

"Ooh" I said as I scrolled to our blog post and find her message back

DM from ChloeDays76

That's ok :)

And of course! I'll be sticking round for many more blog posts ;)

When are you next posting? Like what's your posting plan?

x

"Have you responded?" I asked Colette

"No cause I needed to consult with you, when we are next posting a new blog?" Colette asked

I think about it for a second "Why don't we always have a set blog posting day a day that we always post on and then as extra we can do other random blogs as well"

"Yeah that sounds good ... what about Sundays being our set posting day" Colette said

"Yeah ok so. . ." I opened up the conversation and respond

DM ChloeDays76

We post every Saturday and sometimes with extra blog posts that aren't planed

So keep an eye out :) x

"That ok?" I asked Colette and show it to her before I send it

"Add two more kisses" Colette said taking the phone from me to add some kisses... gosh this girl

"There and send" Colette sends the message then turns her phone of. "What's your next lesson?" she asks me as she sliding her phone back into her pocket

"History" I said

Colette takes out her lesson plan from her bag "hey, yeah me too with Miss Webber?"

I nod just as the bell rings'; telling us it's the end of break and it's time to get to the third lesson. Ughh how long is this f*cking day?

History was a uneventful class and so was the next apart from I had that one with Davie and he's just a wild guy! . . . ha-ha I'm so funny . . . I'm sorry. Lunch was more interesting I sat together with, Colette, Anthony, William and Davie. I've discovered there I group of pretty cool people . . . hm maybe this school isn't as bad as I thought it would be. . .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ok so a short chapter but I updated one day after my chapter yesterday I think that's pretty dandy!

Um I hope you liked this chapter guys

Dedicated to a girl who's a good friend of mine and also she has a lot of awesome books so please check her out! :)

that's it I'm now of to watch the X FACTOR

xx