Telling The Sister

Chapter Thirty-Two

**Nathaniel's POV**

Telling The Sister

My sister stood before us ...

My sister?

"What are you doing here?" I said moving slightly in front of Lailah I could tell she was blushing but my movement wasn't out of embarrassment. My sister is unbelievably dangerous and there would be no good reason as to why she was here at my school.

"I'll answer your questions as soon as you answer mine" Abigail's eyes grazed over Lailah smirking slightly "got yourself a little pet Nathaniel?"

I moved protectively in front Lailah blocking her from my sisters sight "Abigail I'm warning you ..."

"Oh mother will be proud, her very own son playing around with a little human" Abigail cocked an eyebrow in a amusement "I bet she never knew how much of an idiot you are, you could of least had the decency to finish the job instead of leaving her marked, being marked comes along with certain, attachments"

How did she know that?

I ground my teeth together forcing down my anger in an attempt at a nonchalant response "I have no idea what you're talking about"

She laughed rolling her eyes "oh my dear, dear brother you're such a bad lier and so is that scarf you've wrapped your human in"

I glared at Abigail resisting the urge to lose all my self control but Lailah's presence behind me kept me somewhat sane

"I mean what the hell are you doing Nathaniel?" She chuckled shaking her head "I never knew underage slut was your forte"

My body trembled in fury, my hands fisted together behind my back. I knew in a few more seconds I was going to lose it.

The insult directed at my mate alighted a dangerous fire inside, never had I felt such an enraged anger towards my sister.

I locked eyes with my sisters smug looking eyes

5

4

3

2

1-

The hand that wrapped around mine where warm, soft and comfortingly familiar. Lailah pulled open my balled up fist and into her small feminine hand. The velvety soft texture of her skin calmed me, breathing out slowly I let my anger pass letting myself appreciate the beautiful girl who cares enough about me to keep me from ripping my sisters head of. Anyone would start to think she was falling for me after all ... Of course I'd never voice that to Lailah or she'd be the one ripping my head of.

"Cute" Abigail sneered catching sight of our hands "How much do you pay this whore?"

Lailah's fingernails dug into my hand I knew the comment had hurt her but not as bad as it had hurt me. All I could see was red.

In one swift grounding moment I had Abigail by her neck pushed hard against the wall of the classroom.

"How f*cking dare you" I roared, my whole body was shaking I was unbelievably out of control and right now I didn't care

Sister or not I needed to protect my mate. It's pure instinct and a passion that was running through my veins.

"Why do you care so much?" Abigail gasped under the pressure of my hand "why would you ever care for a such a weak human"

The word human echoed around the room, dancing of the walls as if taunting me. Lailah's human and it doesn't matter, before it might have but I was wrong then, I was so naive, deluded so stupid ...

Human or not, I-

"Maybe it's because you're weak ..." Abigail squealed as my hands squeezed harder around her neck, I thought that final pressure would shut her her up but she continued rasping in my ear "my brothers so weak he's fallen for a human"

I could not take this anymore

"She's my mate!" I growled angrily, the words left my mouth in a blunder and as soon as they came out I regretted it

The look on Abigail's face was pure horror

Oh how I wish I could take this back ...

******************************************

Sorry for not updating!!!

And sorry I can't get out of these italics (stupid wattpad app!)

Anyway hope you all enjoyed this short chapter of protective Nathan and now Abigail knows! (Dun-dun-dun)

These past days I haven't been updating I've gained new readers so welcome ya'll newbies! Hope to be updating more so stick around :)

Anyways as always tell me your lovely thoughts I'm always interested in your views, also your requests so tell me in the comments!

Thank you for reading

:)xx