You are Mine

Chapter Twenty-Four

You are Mine

**Lailah's POV**

I didn't really know if vampires could sleep up until now

But he proves they can.

Lying there unmoving, Nathan's eyes were closed, his mouth firmly shut and his normal smart slicked back hair lay messily over his face. It was funny to see a Vampire in there most vulnerable state, somehow it didn't seem right.

His hand was still in mine, holding a strong grip over me even though he was not conscious to know so.

My headache had decreased rapidly in my sleep and now all I was left with was the stinging pain in my neck. I don't think it has fully sunk in yet that he's bitten me the most major think that was playing on my mind right now was;

Am I going to turn into a Bloodsucking Demon anytime soon?

I should really pay more attention in VS class, then maybe I'd know.

I was worried about my friends, I didn't know if they were all right. I hope there not going crazy looking for me either.

Right it was time to go.

I made my way out of bed as quiet as possible and tiptoed my way over to the door hoping I didn't wake him.

I grabbed the brass handle and twisted, but it wouldn't open. I tried again but still it didn't open.

Ah the sneaky bastard has locked it.

Where the hell would he keep a key?

I searched the room looking everywhere, but I couldn't find a single key. But I did end up finding my phone instead which was a minor victory until I found out the battery was dead.

I sighed flipping back on the desk chair about to give up when my attentions turned to Nathan.

If I was a sneaky bloodsucking vampire, where would I keep a key?

I wouldn't leave it in in the room because that would be to easy for me to find ...

So that means it has to be on him, he's got the key!

Damn that's some really detective work there!

Now all I have to do is get it of him. Sounds easy enough right?

As if

That's when an idea popped into my head, a probably really stupid one that could leave me in a lot of trouble. Or a really genius idea that even James Bond wouldn't of thought of.

Either way it was the only idea I had.

What have I got to lose?

~

"Nathan" I whispered, brushing my lips against his. I straddled his waist trying to not seem as uncomfortable as I felt, but the art of Seduction was not my strong area.

I laid a hand on his chest before going in for the kill. Pressing my lips against his, his response was almost immediate. His lips against mine were fast with hunger, and it was hard to keep up with the pace. My hands wrapped in his hair while he held my chin, dragging me in with every kiss.

Pulling me in, his hand dropped to around my waist grinding me against him as he slowed the pace of the kiss. I could feel myself getting lost in his touch, I could feel myself not caring about anything but us.

I really didn't think through this plan as well as I should have done, I had forgot to include the uncontrollable effects he had on my body.

But then It happened. He flipped me over, so he was on top and I was on bottom. It was the perfect position to slip my hand in his pocket.

With him solely focused on the kiss, I reached behind into his pocket,

Please, please be there

It wasn't, it was completely empty. I felt like swearing and reached behind to the other pocket but what I was met with was Nathan's hand.

Ah how dare he!

He pulled away from the kiss his eyes dark and glaring "Looking for something little one?" He held the key between us and I reached out to snatch it

He closed his hand around the key in a blur and I let out a little frustrated moan.

Nathan's eyes twinkled at my despair, reaching forward and guided my chin towards him.

His lips grazed mine as he smiled "This is all very impressing Lailah, you'd seem to do a lot for your freedom"

My breath hitched at the touch of his hand between my legs. He gave a satisfied smile as I attempted to kick him of but it only worked in his hand traveling further up my thigh.

"I'd never have sex with you" I spat out

Nathan passive expression broke into a grin "I guess you'll be a virgin for life Lailah"

"Since when?" I glared

"Since I marked you as mine little one" Nathan's thumb pressed lightly against the the mark and my stomach flipped "No man is to come near you, touch you, hurt you-" He caressed my check his dark black eyes pouring into mine "Kiss you, love you" His lips touched mine and I felt myself pull away in an instant

"What do you mean?" I insisted

"I mean-" He pecked my lips before I could refuse "-you are mine"

******************************************

Ah ok guys how did you find this chapter?

Hope you liked it :D

Xx