Under Nathan's Care For The Weekend

Chapter Thirty-seven

Under Nathan's Care For The Weekend

Coming out of the Library with Davie on my heels my mind was still whirling. All the study time I had spent contemplating and frankly over thinking the Latin words engraved into my ring. It was still only a dream, I know that but somehow those words I had never known before made there way into my dream and I want to know how.

"Lailah what's with you today?" Davie asked as we made out way up the stairs.

I turned to him with a bright smile "nothing, are you ok?"

"Perfectly" Davie said. The way he said it reminded me of Nathan and for some reason that made me smile.

"That's good then" I said hugging the text books closer to my chest. The temperature had dropped since we were in the library and I hadn't bought a jacket.

"Well see you" Davie muttered out pulling his phone from his back pocket. We had reached his dorms.

I nodded watching as he walked down the corridor before making my own way up to my dorms. On the way my phone buzzed, pulling it out I read the text.

-Mum- We'll see you tomorrow, honey x

I rolled my eyes having already got a bunch of texts from her about where to meet;

-Mum- mark your diary we'll be there at 5

-Mum- in the office ...

-Mum- did you get my last text?

-Mum- did you get my one before that one?

-Mum- the office text I mean, did you get the one before that?

-Mum- Lailah, are you ignoring me?

It was ridiculous, I didn't want to see them. I didn't because I know as soon as I see there familiar faces I'm going to forgive them. They're my parents and it's hard to stay mad at them forever.

Something inside me made me reply back;

-Me- Ok

It wasn't much but I'm sure It would make her happy that I even bothered to reply. We hadn't had much contact over the month and somehow it made me feel better talking to them.

I was making my way past the Teachers dorms and up to mine. So lost in my texts I almost screamed when I was pulled aside and into the teachers hallway. Someone wrapped there hand around my mouth and all that left my mouth was a muffled squeal. Looking up my eyes locked with Nathan who was smiling down at me with a causal look as if kidnapping girls is something he did every night.

What did he want?

I wanted to ask the question but obviously couldn't because of his hand wrapped around my mouth as if I'd scream if he let me go. I wouldn't.

Reaching up I pulled his big hand away with force. I had never noticed how big his hands were compared to mine. They were giant, I guess to be fare mine were tiny too.

"What do you want?" I asked not unkindly pulling one of hands into mine as his other laid on my face.

Nathan smirked running his thumb down my lip "Tomorrow" he stated.

"Is Friday" I muttered as his thumb pressed down on my bottom lip.

"You come see me" He said pressing himself to me before dropping my hand to run it down my spine.

"Where?" I gasped as his mouth connected with mine, I wasn't expecting it.

He was soft, his lips were soft. The kiss was short and as light as a feather. But it was enough to make me light headed and dizzy, it was enough to make me want him more.

As he pulled away my lips followed his and he noticed reaching down to whisper in my ear "Midnight at our gate and trust me there's a lot more where that came from"

My face was hot red, he knew I wanted him and boy was he going to play on that.

"How long?" I asked trying to maintain my dignity.

"However long we need" He said "and don't worry I'll sort this out with the school, you're in my care for the weekend"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I questioned aloud.

"You decide little one" Nathan didn't smile but I think I saw his eyes twinkle. Reaching up I realized an eyelash had fallen onto his cheek, I brushed it away with my thumb and Nathan closed his eyes for a breath second before staring down at me intently.

"You're Beautiful" He said suddenly.

I was caught of guard by the compliment and blushed a crimson red looking away from.

Nathan didn't appreciate my shyness drawing my face to his with his hand "Don't look away from me. You are"

I didn't respond just felt my face get hotter. I didn't know what to say ...

"You are" He insisted again placing both hands on either side of my face "You f*cking are and this weekend I'm going to prove it to you"

******************************************

A new chapter guys!

How was it? Short?

Hope you enjoyed it, thank you for all the new reads!

xx