Chapter 16

Derrick POV

I woke up before Daniella and told mom to have the place clean and prepare all their favorite dishes . Daniella was still sleeping beside me I couldn't help but wander how did I get so lucky. As much as I want to watch her beautiful face she has to get up early my mom can be crazy at times but dad is cool.

"Baby you have to wake up now",I shouted.

"What the hell Derrick",she yelled.

"My parent will be here at 9:30",I told her.

"We still have time let me sleep",she begged.

"Its 8:30 ",I told her.

"What we only have one hour "she yelled.

"You looked so beautiful it was really hard to wake you",I replied

"Let's hurry and take a shower",she yelled.

She helped me into my wheel and we went into the bathroom we took a quick shower and then she got me dressed in blue underpants a black pants and a white v neck shirt and I wore a simple sandals.
She wore a matching black lace bra and thing then she a floral dress that reached on top of her knee and simple slippers.

"How do I look?",she asked.

"You look stunning if we had an hour more you would be naked",I told her honestly.

"Derrick behave I can't take your teasing this morning",she said while laughing.

"What time will your parents be here?"I asked.

"They should be here and time now let's go down stairs and wait",she replied.

We left the room end took the elevator and went downstairs and waited then the door bell rang and Daniella answered.

"Mom I miss you so mush there is so much I want to tell you ",she yelled.

"So dad is invisible ",her dad said.

"No daddy come inside",she said and they made their way towards me.

"You must be Derrick, I'm Danielle Harrison a beautiful lady with long hair said she came closer to me and kissed me.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Harrison",I replied politely.

"Danielle will be Ok but I would live to hear you call me mom-in-law",she replied.

"OK mom-in-law",I said.

"He so handsome " she said winking at Daniella

"He is my son-in-law too ,I'm Shawn Harrison. Its nice to meet they guys that stole my daughter's heart. I must tell you that if you hurt her I'm gonna kill you",he said making me nervous

"I won't do that dad she is my reason for waking up each day "I told him honestly.

"Welcome to the family",they yelled thanks.

"Chubby were here ",someone yelled from behind.

"Hi Gabbie and please no nick name today",I begged

"Hey sis we have so much talk about"Gabbie yelled hugging Daniella.

"Its an honour to meet you",Daniella said hugging Gabbie they ate beat friend already not a good sign.

"This is my dad Shawn Harrison and my mom Danielle Harrison."Daniella introduced her parents.

"Its wonderful to meet you both " she said and hugged them.

"Hey don't squish them "I yelled.

"Hey Rick you're too busy to talk to you older brother these days", Markus shouted.